Following error against Chelsea, this vine shows Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard has a history of untimely slip-ups
- April 27, 2014
After Steven Gerrard’s rather unfortunate slip against Chelsea allowed Demba Ba to open the scoring against Liverpool, there may have been an urge to say you couldn’t write such script.
Gerrard has been praised for his role in Liverpool’s title charge this season and is regarded as a club legend, but he has a history of slipping-up, pardon the pun, on big occasions.
This vine shows the Liverpool captain having sloppy back-passes intercepted by Chelsea and Arsenal players, allowing them to score against his side.
As well a post-match interview alongside Xabi Alonso several years ago which showed the England midfielder has a propensity to slipping when the cameras are on him.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]