Following error against Chelsea, this vine shows Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard has a history of untimely slip-ups
- April 27, 2014
After Steven Gerrard’s rather unfortunate slip against Chelsea allowed Demba Ba to open the scoring against Liverpool, there may have been an urge to say you couldn’t write such script.
Gerrard has been praised for his role in Liverpool’s title charge this season and is regarded as a club legend, but he has a history of slipping-up, pardon the pun, on big occasions.
This vine shows the Liverpool captain having sloppy back-passes intercepted by Chelsea and Arsenal players, allowing them to score against his side.
As well a post-match interview alongside Xabi Alonso several years ago which showed the England midfielder has a propensity to slipping when the cameras are on him.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal Fan TV report on a private chat with Ivan Gazidis about transfers (Video)July 31, 2016
- Leicester’s Jamie Vardy breaks silence on why he snubbed Arsenal (Video)July 31, 2016
- Update in Arsenal’s pursuit for Valencia’s Shkodran Mustafi [Super Deporte]July 31, 2016
- Arsenal want Jonny Evans. Gooners go nuts [Best Tweets]July 31, 2016
- Eden Hazard suggests he may play as a striker for Chelsea this season (video)July 31, 2016
- Antonio Conte casts major doubt on Diego Costa’s Chelsea future (video)July 31, 2016
- Michy Batshuayi’s Chelsea highlights v Real Madrid (Video)July 31, 2016
- A Chelsea legend convinced Eric Bailly to reject Man City to work with Jose Mourinho [Times]July 31, 2016
- Manchester United’s Luke Shaw sends support to ex-Chelsea man Demba Ba (Video)July 22, 2016
- Sun Xiang visits Demba Ba after his horrific leg break (Video)July 19, 2016
- Demba Ba’s leg break X-Ray does not bode well for ex-Chelsea man’s futureJuly 17, 2016
- Demba Ba’s ex-Chelsea teammates wish striker well on Twitter & IG after leg breakJuly 17, 2016