Following error against Chelsea, this vine shows Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard has a history of untimely slip-ups
- April 27, 2014
After Steven Gerrard’s rather unfortunate slip against Chelsea allowed Demba Ba to open the scoring against Liverpool, there may have been an urge to say you couldn’t write such script.
Gerrard has been praised for his role in Liverpool’s title charge this season and is regarded as a club legend, but he has a history of slipping-up, pardon the pun, on big occasions.
This vine shows the Liverpool captain having sloppy back-passes intercepted by Chelsea and Arsenal players, allowing them to score against his side.
As well a post-match interview alongside Xabi Alonso several years ago which showed the England midfielder has a propensity to slipping when the cameras are on him.
Watch Live Stream
- Hector Bellerin & Dele Alli take on 5-shot challenge with Copa 90 (Videos)October 27, 2016
- This is the most ridiculous Mesut Ozil transfer story you’re going to read todayOctober 27, 2016
- Man United and Liverpool stars called up to Holland squadOctober 27, 2016
- Spanish media announce bad news concerning Arsenal’s Lucas PerezOctober 27, 2016
- Chelsea legend Frank Lampard reveals who his best friends in football are (Video)October 27, 2016
- Police investigating West Ham fans over homophobic flyer about Chelsea’s John TerryOctober 27, 2016
- The Mourinho-Conte WhatsApp chat after Man United loss at Chelsea [spoof]October 27, 2016
- Cesc Fabregas confirms his fitness to Chelsea boss Antonio Conte with Instagram videoOctober 27, 2016
- Manchester United’s Luke Shaw sends support to ex-Chelsea man Demba Ba (Video)July 22, 2016
- Sun Xiang visits Demba Ba after his horrific leg break (Video)July 19, 2016
- Demba Ba’s leg break X-Ray does not bode well for ex-Chelsea man’s futureJuly 17, 2016
- Demba Ba’s ex-Chelsea teammates wish striker well on Twitter & IG after leg breakJuly 17, 2016