Following error against Chelsea, this vine shows Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard has a history of untimely slip-ups
- April 27, 2014
After Steven Gerrard’s rather unfortunate slip against Chelsea allowed Demba Ba to open the scoring against Liverpool, there may have been an urge to say you couldn’t write such script.
Gerrard has been praised for his role in Liverpool’s title charge this season and is regarded as a club legend, but he has a history of slipping-up, pardon the pun, on big occasions.
This vine shows the Liverpool captain having sloppy back-passes intercepted by Chelsea and Arsenal players, allowing them to score against his side.
As well a post-match interview alongside Xabi Alonso several years ago which showed the England midfielder has a propensity to slipping when the cameras are on him.
- Good Guy John Terry shoots for Love, nominates former Chelsea teammates (Video)
- The 10 best passers in the Premier League so far, featuring Arsenal & Chelsea stars
- Jose Mourinho threatens to kill himself if Chelsea replace him with Brendan Rodgers (Sp...
- Jose Mourinho admits Chelsea’s results have been bad, thanks Roman Abramovich [Ga...
- Chelsea & Newcastle old-boy Demba Ba scores a hat-trick in the Chinese Cup (Video)
- Ex Chelsea man Demba Ba scored an acrobatic volley for Shanghai Shenhua (Video)
- Ex Chelsea man Demba Ba (Shanghai) only shown yellow for studs-up challenge to the face...
- Ex-Chelsea striker Demba Ba scored a lovely goal for Shanghai Shenhua [Official Video]