- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Following error against Chelsea, this vine shows Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard has a history of untimely slip-ups
After Steven Gerrard’s rather unfortunate slip against Chelsea allowed Demba Ba to open the scoring against Liverpool, there may have been an urge to say you couldn’t write such script.
Gerrard has been praised for his role in Liverpool’s title charge this season and is regarded as a club legend, but he has a history of slipping-up, pardon the pun, on big occasions.
This vine shows the Liverpool captain having sloppy back-passes intercepted by Chelsea and Arsenal players, allowing them to score against his side.
As well a post-match interview alongside Xabi Alonso several years ago which showed the England midfielder has a propensity to slipping when the cameras are on him.
- Updated: April 27, 2014