Vincent Kompany injures knee in Manchester City training ahead of Liverpool clash [Picture]
With Man City’s defensive situation meaning Demichelis basically plays every game, Vincent Kompany is the rock they can’t do without.
So the Citizens hearts will be in their mouths while they await news of the extent of the damage done at training today, as the Belgian sustained a knee injury challenging for an aerial ball with Micah Richards.
The photo montage above tells the story of the challenge and injury, and shows the immediate concern of his City teammates.
They’re only going to Anfield tomorrow, after all.
Watch Live Stream
- FPL managers rush to sell Sergio Aguero, Spurs & Chelsea men top replacementsDecember 4, 2016
- Steven Gerrard’s nephew Bobby Duncan scores a blinder for Man City U16 v Man United (Video)December 4, 2016
- Sergio Aguero’s foul on David Luiz branded ‘one of the worst tackles’ ever (MOTD Video)December 4, 2016
- Man City hint at tunnel bust-up with Chelsea on Tunnel Cam YouTube videoDecember 4, 2016
- Man City’s Vincent Kompany’s injuries have kept him out for 2.5 years of footballNovember 25, 2016
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola gives Sergio Aguero & Vincent Kompany injury updatesNovember 25, 2016
- Fears for Vincent Kompany’s Man City career after another injury v Crystal Palace [Tweets]November 19, 2016
- Yet more bad news for Manchester City & Belgium captain Vincent KompanyNovember 9, 2016