Vincent Kompany injures knee in Manchester City training ahead of Liverpool clash [Picture]
With Man City’s defensive situation meaning Demichelis basically plays every game, Vincent Kompany is the rock they can’t do without.
So the Citizens hearts will be in their mouths while they await news of the extent of the damage done at training today, as the Belgian sustained a knee injury challenging for an aerial ball with Micah Richards.
The photo montage above tells the story of the challenge and injury, and shows the immediate concern of his City teammates.
They’re only going to Anfield tomorrow, after all.
Watch Live Stream
- Torino’s Joe Hart pens emotional letter to Manchester City fans on FacebookAugust 31, 2016
- Ex-Bayern defender Dante: Guardiola is a great coach but less brilliant as a human being [Quotes]August 31, 2016
- AS Monaco reject €40 million Manchester City offer for 17-year-old Kylian Mbappe [L’Equipe]August 31, 2016
- Watch Joe Hart’s first Torino interview after joining from Man City (Video)August 31, 2016
- Vincent Kompany promises to donate all future Belgium earnings to charity (Video)August 10, 2016
- France legend Thierry Henry trolls Gary Lineker before Iceland beat England (Video)June 28, 2016
- Vincent Kompany gets ganged up on by three legendary forwards (Video)June 15, 2016
- Belgium calling: Is Vincent Kompany’s absence a blessing for Belgium?May 9, 2016