Vincent Kompany injures knee in Manchester City training ahead of Liverpool clash [Picture]
- April 12, 2014
With Man City’s defensive situation meaning Demichelis basically plays every game, Vincent Kompany is the rock they can’t do without.
So the Citizens hearts will be in their mouths while they await news of the extent of the damage done at training today, as the Belgian sustained a knee injury challenging for an aerial ball with Micah Richards.
The photo montage above tells the story of the challenge and injury, and shows the immediate concern of his City teammates.
They’re only going to Anfield tomorrow, after all.
- Man United’s Rafael da Silva snapped wearing a shirt with a Man City looking badg...
- Man City captain Vincent Kompany is back in training, practising overhead kicks [video]
- Rio Ferdinand brushes off claims Sergio Ramos would pick Man City over Man United [Video]
- Sport detail the Chelsea & Man City offers for Paul Pogba
- John Guidetti gave a crazy interview after Sweden U21s smashed Denmark [video]
- Manchester City close in on the signing of Monaco defender Fabinho [L’Equipe]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi