Vincent Kompany injures knee in Manchester City training ahead of Liverpool clash [Picture]
With Man City’s defensive situation meaning Demichelis basically plays every game, Vincent Kompany is the rock they can’t do without.
So the Citizens hearts will be in their mouths while they await news of the extent of the damage done at training today, as the Belgian sustained a knee injury challenging for an aerial ball with Micah Richards.
The photo montage above tells the story of the challenge and injury, and shows the immediate concern of his City teammates.
They’re only going to Anfield tomorrow, after all.
Watch Live Stream
- Man United & Man City to fight it out for £45m rated John Stones [M.E.N]May 25th, 2016
- Martin Demichelis picks more Man United than Man City players in dream 5-a-side team (Video)May 25th, 2016
- N’Golo Kante rejects new Leicester deal, Arsenal remain favourites [La Parisien]May 25th, 2016
- Manchester City to announce £20m deal for Dortmund star Ilkay Gundogan today [BILD]May 24th, 2016
- Belgium calling: Is Vincent Kompany’s absence a blessing for Belgium?May 9th, 2016
- Out of Euro 2016, Man City’s injured Vincent Kompany gets more horrible newsMay 8th, 2016
- Man City’s Vincent Kompany announces terrible news on FacebookMay 7th, 2016
- Vincent Kompany comes off injured again minutes into Real Madrid v Man City [Tweets]May 4th, 2016