Vincent Kompany injures knee in Manchester City training ahead of Liverpool clash [Picture]
With Man City’s defensive situation meaning Demichelis basically plays every game, Vincent Kompany is the rock they can’t do without.
So the Citizens hearts will be in their mouths while they await news of the extent of the damage done at training today, as the Belgian sustained a knee injury challenging for an aerial ball with Micah Richards.
The photo montage above tells the story of the challenge and injury, and shows the immediate concern of his City teammates.
They’re only going to Anfield tomorrow, after all.
Watch Live Stream
- ‘One of the best in the world’: Pep Guardiola has glowing praise for Spurs boss Pochettino (Video)September 30, 2016
- The Manchester giants are going to ‘go to war’ to sign Real Madrid’s Toni Kroos [MD]September 30, 2016
- Man United & Man City are at ‘war’ over a German World Cup winner [El Chiringuito]September 29, 2016
- Brendan Rodgers says Celtic were ‘top class’ against Man City (Video)September 28, 2016
- Mixed reports on Vincent Kompany’s latest Man City injury setbackSeptember 22, 2016
- Vincent Kompany promises to donate all future Belgium earnings to charity (Video)August 10, 2016
- France legend Thierry Henry trolls Gary Lineker before Iceland beat England (Video)June 28, 2016
- Vincent Kompany gets ganged up on by three legendary forwards (Video)June 15, 2016