Vidic has left Man United to join Chelsea if a shirt in Sports Direct is believed [Picture]
A marketing ploy or a mischievous employee?
A picture has been snapped from an unknown Sports Direct store showing a Chelsea shirt with ‘”Vidic 15″ plastered onto the back of the jersey.
Manchester United and Chelsea fans have been quick to circulate the picture amongst their own communities, with both camps agreeing that any move of Nemanja Vidic from Old Trafford to Stamford Bridge is complete nonsense.
As for Vidic’s current contract status at United, the Red Devils skipper has entered the final year of his current deal at Old Trafford and, to date, no talks have been held regarding an agreement to keep the 31-year-old past the end of the 2013/14 campaign.
A picture of the rogue Vidic Chelsea shirt spotted in a Sports Direct store can be seen below.
Watch Live Stream
- Crewe’s Dario Gradi accused of covering up child sex abuse claims at Chelsea [Independent]December 2, 2016
- Tension: Chelsea spokesman is grilled on child sex abuse cover-up as Conte looks on (Video)December 2, 2016
- Man City v Chelsea is the game of the weekend and here’s the stats previewDecember 2, 2016
- Chelsea boss Conte says letting Kevin De Bruyne go was a massive mistakeDecember 2, 2016
- Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho offers olive branch to Bastian Schweinsteiger (Video)December 2, 2016
- Jose Mourinho thinks Anthony Martial is working harder than before [Mail]December 2, 2016
- Eljero Elia warned Man United flop Memphis to use Spurs as ‘stepping stone’December 2, 2016
- Leicester set to beat Man United to £15m-rated Genk teenager [Guardian]December 2, 2016
- Man United legend Nemanja Vidic is flattered by comparisons to Eric Bailly [Quotes]September 26, 2016
- Nemanja Vidic names toughest opponents and explains why Fernando Torres weakness is a mythSeptember 17, 2016
- Nemanja Vidic talks about the time David Moyes made him watch videos of Phil Jagielka defendingSeptember 17, 2016
- Man United legend Nemanja Vidic reveals he rejected Liverpool [FourFourTwo]August 2, 2016