Vidic has left Man United to join Chelsea if a shirt in Sports Direct is believed [Picture]
A marketing ploy or a mischievous employee?
A picture has been snapped from an unknown Sports Direct store showing a Chelsea shirt with ‘”Vidic 15″ plastered onto the back of the jersey.
Manchester United and Chelsea fans have been quick to circulate the picture amongst their own communities, with both camps agreeing that any move of Nemanja Vidic from Old Trafford to Stamford Bridge is complete nonsense.
As for Vidic’s current contract status at United, the Red Devils skipper has entered the final year of his current deal at Old Trafford and, to date, no talks have been held regarding an agreement to keep the 31-year-old past the end of the 2013/14 campaign.
A picture of the rogue Vidic Chelsea shirt spotted in a Sports Direct store can be seen below.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea – A seriously flawed team (Video)September 28, 2016
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte wants to sign Burnley star Michael Keane this January [Mirror]September 27, 2016
- Chelsea & Liverpool stars battle Kevin De Bruyne & Michail Antonio for a Premier League awardSeptember 27, 2016
- AC Milan prepare a big money move for a Chelsea midfielder [CalcioMercatoWeb]September 27, 2016
- ‘I need to protect him’: Jose Mourinho explains why Wayne Rooney may not start v Zorya (Video)September 28, 2016
- Wayne Rooney could sit out Europa League game and Sunday’s clash with Stoke [Sky Sports]September 28, 2016
- Jose Mourinho ‘feels sorry’ for Sam Allardyce after his dream job ended in disaster (Video)September 28, 2016
- Jesse Lingard plays down impact of Wayne Rooney’s absence (Video)September 28, 2016
- Man United legend Nemanja Vidic is flattered by comparisons to Eric Bailly [Quotes]September 26, 2016
- Nemanja Vidic names toughest opponents and explains why Fernando Torres weakness is a mythSeptember 17, 2016
- Nemanja Vidic talks about the time David Moyes made him watch videos of Phil Jagielka defendingSeptember 17, 2016
- Man United legend Nemanja Vidic reveals he rejected Liverpool [FourFourTwo]August 2, 2016