Vidic has left Man United to join Chelsea if a shirt in Sports Direct is believed [Picture]
A marketing ploy or a mischievous employee?
A picture has been snapped from an unknown Sports Direct store showing a Chelsea shirt with ‘”Vidic 15″ plastered onto the back of the jersey.
Manchester United and Chelsea fans have been quick to circulate the picture amongst their own communities, with both camps agreeing that any move of Nemanja Vidic from Old Trafford to Stamford Bridge is complete nonsense.
As for Vidic’s current contract status at United, the Red Devils skipper has entered the final year of his current deal at Old Trafford and, to date, no talks have been held regarding an agreement to keep the 31-year-old past the end of the 2013/14 campaign.
A picture of the rogue Vidic Chelsea shirt spotted in a Sports Direct store can be seen below.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea’s Ruben Loftus-Cheek & Lewis Baker star as England U-21s win Toulon Tournament...May 29th, 2016
- Radja Nainggolan rejects Chelsea, open to Man United move [GDS]May 29th, 2016
- Chelsea star Eden Hazard can’t wait to play Mourinho’s Man United [SSN]May 28th, 2016
- Thibaut Courtois puts an end to Real Madrid rumours, insists he’s staying at Chelsea (Video)May 27th, 2016
- Man United’s Wayne Rooney sang with James Bay with Gary Neville on guitar (Video & Pics)May 30th, 2016
- Juan Mata has an exit route from Jose Mourinho’s Man United: Barcelona [Mundo Deportivo]May 30th, 2016
- Jose Mourinho wants Rio Ferdinand on his Manchester United coaching staff [Mirror]May 29th, 2016
- Amazing footage of Man United legend Rio Ferdinand watching Cristiano Ronaldo’s penalty (Vi...May 29th, 2016
- Rio Ferdinand writes Facebook Tribute to former Manchester United teammate Nemanja VidicJanuary 30th, 2016
- Manchester United lead the Twitter Tributes as Nemanja Vidic announces retirement from footbalJanuary 29th, 2016
- Inter Milan release statement confirming the termination of Nemanja Vidic’s contractJanuary 18th, 2016
- Inter Milan terminate Nemanja Vidic’s contract [Di Marzio]January 12th, 2016