Videos: Radamel Falcao on missing the World Cup due to injury
- June 3, 2014
The decision to leave Radamel Falcao out of the Colombia squad appears to have very much been made by the player himself.
Falcao presented himself at the press conference to announce the 23-man Colombia squad with manager Jose Pekerman.
And, the Monaco striker described his feelings about being left out.
Primarily, Falcao did want to take the place of a fit player in the Colombia squad and also jeopardise his recovery from a serious knee injury.
The video below features Jose Pekerman, who describes it as his “saddest day” as Colombia coach, to announce Falcao won’t make it to Brazil.
- Lionel Messi shows why he’s the world’s best dribbler versus Colombia [GIF]
- Argentina v Colombia: Watch a Live Stream of the Copa America match – available in UK
- James Rodriguez shows his class again to another young Colombia fan [video]
- Colombia 0 – Peru 0: Stalemate sends both nations into the quarterfinals [Officia...
- Chelsea fans urge Mourinho to veto Radamel Falcao deal after awful Colombia display [Be...
- Colombia & Real Madrid star James “Control Freak” Rodriguez features i...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi