- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
(Videos) Off the mark on debut: Eden Hazard & Marko Marin start their Chelsea careers with goals v Seattle
- Updated: July 19, 2012
This is what all Chelsea fans wanted to see.
New Blues’ signings Eden Hazard and Marko Marin were both on target as the reigning Champions League holders began their pre-season tour of the United States with a 4-2 victory over the Seattle Sounders on Wednesday night. Romelu Lukaku was also on target with a brace.
Hazard, the £35 million signing from Lille, was arguably the standout player during the first half in which all six goal hit the back of the net.
The 21-year-old Belgian showed a variety of neat touches and sharp turns which caused the Sounders plenty of headaches, whilst he marked his first Chelsea appearance by cutting in from the left hand side and releasing a right-footed shot that deflected off Jhon Kennedy Hurtado and into the net.
(Watch Eden Hazard’s match highlights below.)
Having cost just £6m from Werder Bremen, Marin (23) opened his Blues account with a goal that was almost a carbon copy of Hazard’s.
Marin collected possession in a wide left position, which allowed him to cut inside onto his favoured right foot. Once in the box the German had no trouble pulling the trigger, and his scuffed shot trickled into the Seattle goal.