- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
Video: Wayne Bridge snubs John Terry again (Chelsea-West Ham)
With much less fanfare compared to the first time it happened, Wayne Bridge ignored John Terry before West Ham’s 3-0 defeat at Chelsea on Saturday.
In February 2010, the former England left back famously snubbed his former best mate during the pre-match handshakes following the tabloid stories over Vanessa Perroncel.
Bridge ended up a victor that day as Manchester City emerged as 4-2 winners over Chelsea – video of the first handshake snub here.
Yesterday, there was much less fanfare, but it was the first time Terry had played against Bridge in 14 months, as the full back missed Manchester City’s 1-0 win over Chelsea earlier this season.
On the first occasion it was Bridge walking past the opposition and he had no problem ignoring Terry. For the second time it was the other way round and Bridge simply looked away with boos ringing round Stamford Bridge but did shake the hand of the Chelsea mascot with John Terry.
The Terry/Bridge feud joins that of William Gallas and Samir Nasri who have also refused to shake hands in two pre-match handshake rituals.
Related videos:Â Fernando Torres’ first goal for Chelsea.
- Updated: April 24, 2011