Top of the Schmoks: Lukas Podolski releases a Euro-pop single “Halleluja”
- June 26, 2012
Lukas Podolski. Why, oh why, oh why?!
Everything seemed to be going great for the striker recently.
After jumping ship from Cologne to join Arsenal, the left-sided forward has played his part in Germany’s progression through to the Euro 2012 semis.
But just as he is riding the crest of a wave, the new Gunners’ attacker has self-sabotaged his mojo by releasing an awful music record called “Halleluja” (with the help of Cologne-based band Brings).
The only positive about this video seems to be the indifference Podolski has to having himself taken seriously. Wearing a fashionable t-shirt and loose tie combination, and diving straight into the music by auto-tuning the first verse, we can only conclude Lukas doesn’t mind placing himself as the punchline of the joke.
Watch Lukas Podolski’s single “Halleluja” below:
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”196962″]
@kevin_mng for the tip off)
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]