Top of the Schmoks: Lukas Podolski releases a Euro-pop single “Halleluja”
- June 26, 2012
Lukas Podolski. Why, oh why, oh why?!
Everything seemed to be going great for the striker recently.
After jumping ship from Cologne to join Arsenal, the left-sided forward has played his part in Germany’s progression through to the Euro 2012 semis.
But just as he is riding the crest of a wave, the new Gunners’ attacker has self-sabotaged his mojo by releasing an awful music record called “Halleluja” (with the help of Cologne-based band Brings).
The only positive about this video seems to be the indifference Podolski has to having himself taken seriously. Wearing a fashionable t-shirt and loose tie combination, and diving straight into the music by auto-tuning the first verse, we can only conclude Lukas doesn’t mind placing himself as the punchline of the joke.
Watch Lukas Podolski’s single “Halleluja” below:
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”196962″]
@kevin_mng for the tip off)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...