- Ronaldinho reproduces awesome ‘Shark Attack’ move in hardcore game of Foot-Volley
- Liverpool fan post-Ludogorets: ‘Steven Gerrard showed he can still do it, he was superb’ [Video]
- Ludogorets’ late equalizer against Liverpool gave Phil Thompson a migraine [Vine]
- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
Top of the Schmoks: Lukas Podolski releases a Euro-pop single “Halleluja”
Lukas Podolski. Why, oh why, oh why?!
Everything seemed to be going great for the striker recently.
After jumping ship from Cologne to join Arsenal, the left-sided forward has played his part in Germany’s progression through to the Euro 2012 semis.
But just as he is riding the crest of a wave, the new Gunners’ attacker has self-sabotaged his mojo by releasing an awful music record called “Halleluja” (with the help of Cologne-based band Brings).
The only positive about this video seems to be the indifference Podolski has to having himself taken seriously. Wearing a fashionable t-shirt and loose tie combination, and diving straight into the music by auto-tuning the first verse, we can only conclude Lukas doesn’t mind placing himself as the punchline of the joke.
Watch Lukas Podolski’s single “Halleluja” below:
@kevin_mng for the tip off)
- Updated: June 26, 2012