VIDEO: Thierry Henry gets emotional about Arsenal in press conference
Thierry Henry held a press conference on Thursday ahead of the pre-season friendly between the New York Red Bulls and Arsenal, and the French legend was gushing about his former employers.
Henry, 36, played for Arsenal from 1999-2007 and for a brief loan spell during the 2011-12 season, and is the club’s all-time leading goal-scorer with 228.
When asked to express his feelings about the Gunners, Thierry Henry said:
Wearing the Arsenal shirt was the most important thing,. It was unbelievable. I felt like a different man in that shirt.
Watch footage of Thierry Henry talking about his beloved Arsenal below.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal set to make incredible bid for Cesc Fabregas [Sunday Express]December 4, 2016
- Jamie Carragher claims Manchester United boss Mourinho is turning into nemesis WengerDecember 4, 2016
- Man United legend Rio Ferdinand jokes about how to stop Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez (video)December 4, 2016
- Alan Shearer puts condition on calling Alexis Sanchez world class. Arsenal fans rageDecember 4, 2016
- New York Red Bulls crush New York City 7-0 as Frank Lampard is booed by own fans (Videos)May 22, 2016
- Horrendous assault in the USL: Romeo Parkes attacks Karl Ouimette from behind (video)May 8, 2016
- New York Red Bulls’ tremendously elaborate free-kick routine leads to a goal (Video)April 30, 2016
- Done Deal: Chelsea sign Matt Miazga from the New York Red Bulls, his 1st interview (Video)January 30, 2016
- Thierry Henry insists Wayne Rooney dived during ‘Battle of the Buffet’ (Video)November 19, 2016
- Romelu Lukaku says Belgium coach Thierry Henry can be ‘demanding’November 10, 2016
- Thierry Henry waxes lyrical about Joe Allen after sublime display for Stoke v Swansea (Video)October 31, 2016
- Banter: Manchester United make epic reply to Antony Martial’s Thierry Henry TweetOctober 14, 2016