VIDEO: Thierry Henry gets emotional about Arsenal in press conference
- July 25, 2014
Thierry Henry held a press conference on Thursday ahead of the pre-season friendly between the New York Red Bulls and Arsenal, and the French legend was gushing about his former employers.
Henry, 36, played for Arsenal from 1999-2007 and for a brief loan spell during the 2011-12 season, and is the club’s all-time leading goal-scorer with 228.
When asked to express his feelings about the Gunners, Thierry Henry said:
Wearing the Arsenal shirt was the most important thing,. It was unbelievable. I felt like a different man in that shirt.
Watch footage of Thierry Henry talking about his beloved Arsenal below.
- Jose Mourinho says the best team lost whilst Arsenal put 10 men behind the ball (Video)
- Arsenal stars – including Alexis & Ozil – celebrate trophy win over Ch...
- Arsene Wenger ignores Jose Mourinho, Chelsea boss throws losers medal into crowd (videos)
- Jose Mourinho’s record ends as Arsenal beat Chelsea 1-0 in Community Shield [Best...
- Radamel Falcao panned for anonymous Chelsea debut v Arsenal [Best Tweets]
- Arsenal debutant Petr Cech made a superb save to deny Chelsea’s Oscar (Official V...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi