- Brendan Rodgers slammed after Villa defeat; Liverpool fans want Jurgen Klopp [Best Tweets]
- Kazuyoshi Miura (48) scores second goal of the season in Japanese 2nd tier [Video]
- The best Tweets as Aston Villa beat Liverpool 2-1 to reach the FA Cup final
- Steven Gerrard slammed by Liverpool fans after FA Cup defeat to Aston Villa [Best Tweets]
- Michael Owen slated hard on Twitter during first half of Aston Villa v Liverpool [Best Tweets]
VIDEO: Thierry Henry gets emotional about Arsenal in press conference
- July 25, 2014
Thierry Henry held a press conference on Thursday ahead of the pre-season friendly between the New York Red Bulls and Arsenal, and the French legend was gushing about his former employers.
Henry, 36, played for Arsenal from 1999-2007 and for a brief loan spell during the 2011-12 season, and is the club’s all-time leading goal-scorer with 228.
When asked to express his feelings about the Gunners, Thierry Henry said:
Wearing the Arsenal shirt was the most important thing,. It was unbelievable. I felt like a different man in that shirt.
Watch footage of Thierry Henry talking about his beloved Arsenal below.