- Dave Whelan gets the Father Ted treatment for his ‘Chink is OK’ comment [Vine]
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez scores great header in Chile 1 – Uruguay 2 [Individual Highlights]
- Liverpool launch launch medical investigation into Sturridge crisis after NINTH career thigh injury [Echo]
- Man Utd fan channel Full Time Devils & Arsenal Fan TV preview ‘El Injury-O’ [Video]
- Liverpool’s Mario Balotelli: ‘I give myself 7 out of 10 so far, because I’m running more’ [Video]
VIDEO: Thierry Henry gets emotional about Arsenal in press conference
Thierry Henry held a press conference on Thursday ahead of the pre-season friendly between the New York Red Bulls and Arsenal, and the French legend was gushing about his former employers.
Henry, 36, played for Arsenal from 1999-2007 and for a brief loan spell during the 2011-12 season, and is the club’s all-time leading goal-scorer with 228.
When asked to express his feelings about the Gunners, Thierry Henry said:
Wearing the Arsenal shirt was the most important thing,. It was unbelievable. I felt like a different man in that shirt.
Watch footage of Thierry Henry talking about his beloved Arsenal below.
- Updated: July 25, 2014