Adidas “Oscar challenge” – Brazilians try & copy Chelsea star with a Golazo
- January 23, 2013
If you needed another example of the ever increasing global nature of the Premier League, the video below is yet another example.
Adidas, kit sponsors of Chelsea, set up an “Oscar challenge” in Sao Paulo’s eldorado mall – as the video states, this was the first time a foreign club had brought a “football experience to fans” in Brazil.
The prize on offer was a trip to see Chelsea play at the Club World Cup in Japan in December with the contestants set the challenge of showing off their “world class scoring ability.”
What ensues is plenty of overhead kick attempts and impressive skills as the contestants attempt to win the prize of watching Chelsea in Japan.
And, as the stats at the end of the video show, it was also a rather impressive marketing campaign for both Adidas and Chelsea.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi