Adidas “Oscar challenge” – Brazilians try & copy Chelsea star with a Golazo
- January 23, 2013
If you needed another example of the ever increasing global nature of the Premier League, the video below is yet another example.
Adidas, kit sponsors of Chelsea, set up an “Oscar challenge” in Sao Paulo’s eldorado mall – as the video states, this was the first time a foreign club had brought a “football experience to fans” in Brazil.
The prize on offer was a trip to see Chelsea play at the Club World Cup in Japan in December with the contestants set the challenge of showing off their “world class scoring ability.”
What ensues is plenty of overhead kick attempts and impressive skills as the contestants attempt to win the prize of watching Chelsea in Japan.
And, as the stats at the end of the video show, it was also a rather impressive marketing campaign for both Adidas and Chelsea.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...