- Arsene Wenger: ‘Thierry Henry was 1 of the greatest player I’ve seen – and I’ve seen some good ones’
- Barça closely scouting ‘Gabigol’ & Malcolm Silva, Brazilian starlets dubbed ‘The New Neymars’ [Sport]
- Newcastle’s Soccer Am Crossbar Challenge, coach Andy Woodman trolls everyone with banter [Video]
- Daniel Sturridge quizzed by Liverpool fans in India, says he grew up supporting Arsenal [Video]
- Arsene Wenger: Koscielny out of Liverpool-Arsenal, Ramsey set to miss Xmas period
Video: Spurs youngster Harry Kane claims a brace in Millwall cup win
Despite a few first team appearances for Harry Redknapp’s Tottenham side in the Europa League this season, Harry Kane failed to truly make an impact on the White Hart Lane faithful.
Kane’s penalty miss against Hearts meant he is still yet to score a goal for the Spurs first team but he is highly rated and impressed during a loan spell at Leyton Orient last season.
On Tuesday night Kane showed he can hit the back of the net with a brace of goals for Millwall in their 5-0 mauling of Dagenham & Redbridge in an FA Cup 3rd round replay.
The Tottenham youngster was integral to the rout of the League Two side and scored the second with a low shot into the far corner four minutes before half-time.
After winning the penalty for Millwall’s fourth goal, converted by Darius Henderson who scored a hat-trick, the Spurs starlet stooped to score the fifth on 65.
- Updated: January 19, 2012