Video: Spurs youngster Harry Kane claims a brace in Millwall cup win
- January 19, 2012
Despite a few first team appearances for Harry Redknapp’s Tottenham side in the Europa League this season, Harry Kane failed to truly make an impact on the White Hart Lane faithful.
Kane’s penalty miss against Hearts meant he is still yet to score a goal for the Spurs first team but he is highly rated and impressed during a loan spell at Leyton Orient last season.
On Tuesday night Kane showed he can hit the back of the net with a brace of goals for Millwall in their 5-0 mauling of Dagenham & Redbridge in an FA Cup 3rd round replay.
The Tottenham youngster was integral to the rout of the League Two side and scored the second with a low shot into the far corner four minutes before half-time.
After winning the penalty for Millwall’s fourth goal, converted by Darius Henderson who scored a hat-trick, the Spurs starlet stooped to score the fifth on 65.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi