- Mino Raiola prepares for summer bidding war over Paul Pogba [Graphic]
- Frank Lampard & Sergio Aguero score beautiful free kicks in Man City training [Video]
- Fernando Torres v Neymar at half-time of Atletico-Barcelona [video]
- Best Memes: Arda Turan throws his boot at a linesman during Atletico v Barcelona [Video]
- What. A. Hit! Nicolás Colazo (Boca Juniors) v Vélez Sarsfield
Video: Spurs target Heung-Min Son (Hamburg) scores wonder goal v Austria Wien
Late on Thursday evening we brought you the news via German newspaper Bild that Tottenham were preparing a 10 million euro bid for Hamburg forward Heung-Min Son.
Predictably, this rumour was picked up by the English media and Heung-Min Son is now likely to be named a “Spurs target” for some time.
In truth though, the South Korea attacker does fit the profile of a Tottenham signing under chairman Daniel Levy as he is young, quick, technically proficient and his contract only has two years to run.
Plus, the signing of Lewis Holtby suggests Spurs are taking a closer look at talents in the Bundesliga, perhaps due to Steffen Freund who is currently number two to Andre Villas-Boas.
On Saturday, Heung-Min Son scored a wonder goal in Hamburg’s friendly victory over Austria Wien. The South Korean picked up the ball in his own half and advanced to the edge of the box before cracking home a beauty into the top corner.
Tottenham could have done with a goal like this at Loftus Road on Saturday! Enjoy the Golazo below.
- Updated: January 12, 2013