Video: Spurs target Heung-Min Son (Hamburg) scores wonder goal v Austria Wien
- January 12, 2013
Late on Thursday evening we brought you the news via German newspaper Bild that Tottenham were preparing a 10 million euro bid for Hamburg forward Heung-Min Son.
Predictably, this rumour was picked up by the English media and Heung-Min Son is now likely to be named a “Spurs target” for some time.
In truth though, the South Korea attacker does fit the profile of a Tottenham signing under chairman Daniel Levy as he is young, quick, technically proficient and his contract only has two years to run.
Plus, the signing of Lewis Holtby suggests Spurs are taking a closer look at talents in the Bundesliga, perhaps due to Steffen Freund who is currently number two to Andre Villas-Boas.
On Saturday, Heung-Min Son scored a wonder goal in Hamburg’s friendly victory over Austria Wien. The South Korean picked up the ball in his own half and advanced to the edge of the box before cracking home a beauty into the top corner.
Tottenham could have done with a goal like this at Loftus Road on Saturday! Enjoy the Golazo below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...