Video: Spurs striker Emmanuel Adebayor scores for Togo v Algeria
- January 26, 2013
In the first game of the Africa Cup of Nations, Emmanuel Adebayor had brought his Tottenham form this season to Togo’s opening match and missed a sitter against the Ivory Coast.
Adebayor has yet to truly settle at Spurs since making his loan move permanent in the summer and has so far failed to sparkle for Andre Villas-Boas’ side.
Arguably his most whole hearted display of the campaign for Tottenham came at Arsenal where he scored and was then sent off in the north London derby.
On Saturday, The Spurs striker scored just his second goal for club and country in the past 10 matches with the opener in a 2-0 win over Algeria.
It was a composed finish from Adebayor and means Togo go into their last group match with Tunisia in second place in Group D, in the box seat to qualify for the knockout rounds.
Video below of Tottenham hitman Emmanuel Adebayor scoring at the Africa Cup of Nations.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...