Video: Spurs striker Emmanuel Adebayor scores for Togo v Algeria
- January 26, 2013
In the first game of the Africa Cup of Nations, Emmanuel Adebayor had brought his Tottenham form this season to Togo’s opening match and missed a sitter against the Ivory Coast.
Adebayor has yet to truly settle at Spurs since making his loan move permanent in the summer and has so far failed to sparkle for Andre Villas-Boas’ side.
Arguably his most whole hearted display of the campaign for Tottenham came at Arsenal where he scored and was then sent off in the north London derby.
On Saturday, The Spurs striker scored just his second goal for club and country in the past 10 matches with the opener in a 2-0 win over Algeria.
It was a composed finish from Adebayor and means Togo go into their last group match with Tunisia in second place in Group D, in the box seat to qualify for the knockout rounds.
Video below of Tottenham hitman Emmanuel Adebayor scoring at the Africa Cup of Nations.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi