- EXCLUSIVE Offer: Back Tottenham to reach the Capital One Cup final at 2/1!!!
- The wealthiest football clubs on the planet and how they make their money [Graphic]
- Luis Figo announces his intentions to run against Sepp Blatter for FIFA President [Video]
- Arsenal man Mesut Ozil sends out (weird) emotional thank you video to all his fans [Video]
- Jose Mourinho blasts Jamie Redknapp & Rodgers; Bemoans media “campaign” against Diego Costa [Video]
Video: Sir Alex Ferguson watches Man United target Victor Wanyama score for Celtic
As mentioned late on Tuesday evening, Sir Alex Ferguson sat next to Spurs manager Andre Villas-Boas at Celtic Park to watch Celtic destroy Dundee United 4-0.
The Manchester United manager did not travel to Qatar for the warm weather training his players are currently undergoing with the signing of Wilfried Zaha from Crystal Palace reportedly the key reason for Ferguson missing the trip.
Ferguson returned to his Glasgow roots for Celtic legend Sean Fallon’s funeral tomorrow and also took in Celtic’s home match with Dundee United.
Manchester United have long been linked with a move for powerful Kenyan midfielder Victor Wanyama and with Arsenal keen a move to the Premier League has not been ruled out for this transfer window.
Wanyama, by all accounts, was in terrific form against Dundee United with a trademark all action display that included a goal and a chance that hit the post.
The 21-year-old would be a fine addition for many Premier League teams, including Manchester United who are arguably weakest in central mdfield.
Victor Wanyama’s goal v Dundee United can be seen on the video below. (The second video is in case the first one does not play in your geographical location.)
- Updated: January 23, 2013