Video of Sir Alex Ferguson moments after Man United defeat at Olympiakos [Kick TV]
Former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is likely to be the focus of much debate in the coming days after another humiliating defeat for his successor David Moyes.
Even during the Champions League defeat, many were still pondering whether Ferguson got out at the right time from Old Trafford and whether the legendary Scottish boss left Moyes with a squad in serious need of a rebuild.
If you throw in the fact that Ferguson appointed Moyes to take over the mantle at Manchester United and you have to wonder how the serial winner if feeling about events that have transpired.
At the time of writing this post, early Wednesday morning, “Fergie” is trending in the UK on Twitter.
Whoever took over as Manchester United boss had a tough act to follow, but what’s transpired has been incredibly poor.
In the early weeks of 2014 it was suggested that Ferguson sitting in the stands at Manchester United matches hindered the ability of David Moyes to get results.
Last night, Ferguson was in New York, as captured on the video below by Kick TV – it doesn’t show a great deal other than the former Man United boss looking a bit bemused at the masses trying to catch a glimpse of a successful Manchester United manager.
Kick TV tagged the video: Sir Alex Ferguson at the pub down the street from KICKTV HQ after the #Olympiacos v. #MUFC match.
Watch Live Stream
- Man United boss Jose Mourinho set to be the focus of a tax fraud investigationDecember 3, 2016
- Kevin De Bruyne hits the crossbar from five yards out against Chelsea (Video)December 3, 2016
- Mourinho insists he had Herculean workload to recalibrate Man United from Van Gaal era (Video)December 3, 2016
- Anthony Martial calls his performance vs West Ham a ‘confidence boost’ (Video)December 3, 2016
- How Cristiano Ronaldo pranked Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United (video)November 22, 2016
- The Times suggest that Sir Alex Ferguson may go bankrupt due to film schemeNovember 19, 2016
- Man United legend Sir Alex Ferguson to set up a university for managers [Times]November 13, 2016
- Gary Neville reveals secret to Sir Alex Ferguson’s success at Man United [MEN]November 12, 2016