Video Nasty: Robbie Keane intentionally sticks his hand up Jake Livermore’s butt (LA Galaxy v Tottenham)
- July 25, 2012
Spurs fans were screaming sexual assault on Tuesday night.
Tottenham opened their 2012 American summer tour with a 1-1 draw at the LA Galaxy, but the most bizarre moment of the match belonged to ex-Lillywhite Robbie Keane moments before the halftime interval.
Keane was found battling with Tottenham’s Jake Livermore for possession in the middle of the pitch, but the Irishman was always second best in the duel was the ball was cushioned in between Livermore’s legs.
Unable to rob him of the ball, Keane decided to give the Tottenham youngster a colonic probe instead!
Watch the shocking footage below (apologies for the video quality).
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”205823″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...