Video Nasty: Robbie Keane intentionally sticks his hand up Jake Livermore’s butt (LA Galaxy v Tottenham)
- July 25, 2012
Spurs fans were screaming sexual assault on Tuesday night.
Tottenham opened their 2012 American summer tour with a 1-1 draw at the LA Galaxy, but the most bizarre moment of the match belonged to ex-Lillywhite Robbie Keane moments before the halftime interval.
Keane was found battling with Tottenham’s Jake Livermore for possession in the middle of the pitch, but the Irishman was always second best in the duel was the ball was cushioned in between Livermore’s legs.
Unable to rob him of the ball, Keane decided to give the Tottenham youngster a colonic probe instead!
Watch the shocking footage below (apologies for the video quality).
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”205823″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi