- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Video Nasty: Robbie Keane intentionally sticks his hand up Jake Livermore’s butt (LA Galaxy v Tottenham)
Spurs fans were screaming sexual assault on Tuesday night.
Tottenham opened their 2012 American summer tour with a 1-1 draw at the LA Galaxy, but the most bizarre moment of the match belonged to ex-Lillywhite Robbie Keane moments before the halftime interval.
Keane was found battling with Tottenham’s Jake Livermore for possession in the middle of the pitch, but the Irishman was always second best in the duel was the ball was cushioned in between Livermore’s legs.
Unable to rob him of the ball, Keane decided to give the Tottenham youngster a colonic probe instead!
Watch the shocking footage below (apologies for the video quality).
- Updated: July 25, 2012