Video: Mario Balotelli scores two goals for Man City’s U21s v Blackburn
- January 10, 2013
Mario Balotelli was in the news for footballing reasons earlier in the week when the Italian centre-forward made a surprise appearance for Manchester City’s Under-21s against Blackburn on Monday.
City won the match convincingly beating Rovers 4-0 at Platt Lane, and 22-year-old Balotelli was the star performer for the Citizens.
Super Mario curler a right footer just past the half hour to put Man City in front following a mistake in the Blackburn backline, and then Balotelli linked up with Denis Suarez to double the lead.
After City had claimed a third, Balotelli then won a penalty in the Blackburn box which Suarez dispatched to kill the contest.
(Related link – Picture: Mario Balotelli has gone blonde!!!)
Watch Mario Balotelli’s match highlights against Blackburn below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi