VIDEO: Marcos Rojo gives his 1st interview as a Manchester United player
- August 21, 2014
On Wednesday night it was confirmed: Marcos Rojo joined Manchester United from Sporting Lisbon for €20 million, with Nani joining the Portuguese club on a season-long loan.
Rojo moved to Old Trafford on a five year contract, whilst the defender is expected to play either at left-back or on the left-side of a three man defence.
Following his transfer to United, Rojo gave his first interview to MUTV, in which the Argentine made the following comments:
United were always my team because they were the biggest and the best.
I always give everything I have & leave everything out on the pitch. I play each game as if it could be my last.
Watch Marcos Rojo’s 1st interview as a Manchester United player above.
Grab a £35 Free Bet!
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get a 100% Bonus up to £35 Free!
Open a new account with TitanBet & Get a Welcome bonus Of Up To £35 Free!
- Man United fans slam Thiago Silva for claiming Angel Di Maria is joining a ‘bigge...
- Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas confirms Rafael’s arrival from Man United on Twi...
- Man United’s Ed Woodward to travel to Barcelona tomorrow to complete €30m Pedro d...
- Real Madrid are optimistic Sergio Ramos will sign a new deal, but Man United haven̵...
- Man United’s Angel Di Maria is in Doha for his PSG medical [Pictures]
- Marca predict David De Gea will move from Man United to Real Madrid this week
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi