VIDEO: Marcos Rojo gives his 1st interview as a Manchester United player
- August 21, 2014
On Wednesday night it was confirmed: Marcos Rojo joined Manchester United from Sporting Lisbon for €20 million, with Nani joining the Portuguese club on a season-long loan.
Rojo moved to Old Trafford on a five year contract, whilst the defender is expected to play either at left-back or on the left-side of a three man defence.
Following his transfer to United, Rojo gave his first interview to MUTV, in which the Argentine made the following comments:
United were always my team because they were the biggest and the best.
I always give everything I have & leave everything out on the pitch. I play each game as if it could be my last.
Watch Marcos Rojo’s 1st interview as a Manchester United player above.
Grab a £35 Free Bet!
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get a 100% Bonus up to £35 Free!
Open a new account with TitanBet & Get a Welcome bonus Of Up To £35 Free!
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...