VIDEO: Marcos Rojo gives his 1st interview as a Manchester United player
- August 21, 2014
On Wednesday night it was confirmed: Marcos Rojo joined Manchester United from Sporting Lisbon for €20 million, with Nani joining the Portuguese club on a season-long loan.
Rojo moved to Old Trafford on a five year contract, whilst the defender is expected to play either at left-back or on the left-side of a three man defence.
Following his transfer to United, Rojo gave his first interview to MUTV, in which the Argentine made the following comments:
United were always my team because they were the biggest and the best.
I always give everything I have & leave everything out on the pitch. I play each game as if it could be my last.
Watch Marcos Rojo’s 1st interview as a Manchester United player above.
Grab a £35 Free Bet!
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get a 100% Bonus up to £35 Free!
Open a new account with TitanBet & Get a Welcome bonus Of Up To £35 Free!
- Louis van Gaal storms out of Swansea presser & blasts journos for asking about tra...
- Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal leaves Swansea with cartoon angry face
- ‘We had the best chances’ : Garry Monk post-Swansea 2 – Manchester Un...
- Man United boss Louis van Gaal: 2-1 defeat to Swansea has “no effect” on tr...
- “Disappointed” Man United star Juan Mata discusses 2-1 defeat to Swansea (V...
- Wayne Rooney slammed by Man United fans after woeful display v Swansea [Best Tweets]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...