Video: Manchester United striker Angelo Henriquez scores 1st Premier League goal
- January 19, 2013
Wigan’s match at home to Sunderland may have ended in a disappointing 3-2 defeat for the Latics but Manchester United fans will take a keen interest in the final goal of the game.
Manchester United’s Angelo Henriquez headed home a Shaun Maloney cross at the back post on 79 minutes to give Wigan some late hope.
Henriquez had been introduced in the 73rd minute as a substitute for Emmerson Boyce as Wigan boss Roberto Martinez chased the game by throwing on the Manchester United striker.
Minutes later, Henriquez was shown a yellow card for Wigan, who failed to grab a late equaliser and remain deep in the mire.
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson will though be happy with what he saw from Henriquez’s brief cameo against Sunderland.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi