Video: Manchester United striker Angelo Henriquez scores 1st Premier League goal
- January 19, 2013
Wigan’s match at home to Sunderland may have ended in a disappointing 3-2 defeat for the Latics but Manchester United fans will take a keen interest in the final goal of the game.
Manchester United’s Angelo Henriquez headed home a Shaun Maloney cross at the back post on 79 minutes to give Wigan some late hope.
Henriquez had been introduced in the 73rd minute as a substitute for Emmerson Boyce as Wigan boss Roberto Martinez chased the game by throwing on the Manchester United striker.
Minutes later, Henriquez was shown a yellow card for Wigan, who failed to grab a late equaliser and remain deep in the mire.
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson will though be happy with what he saw from Henriquez’s brief cameo against Sunderland.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...