(Video) Man United make improved £30m bid + add-ons for ex-Arsenal man Fabregas [SSN]
- July 20, 2013
Sky Sports News reporter Kaveh Solhekol has reported that Manchester United have tabled an improved £30m plus add-ons bid for Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas.
Earlier last week Manchester United lodged a £25m bid for the former Arsenal midfielder which was rebuffed, with the SSN talking-head claiming that the Catalans are seeking a £35m bid before they’ll do business which the Red Devils.
Solhekol also repeated his belief that Fabregas would move to Old Trafford if Barcelona agree a deal with David Moyes’ men
Importantly, the Sky report failed to repeat the quotes from Barcelona vice president Josep Maria Bartomeu on Friday. Bartomeu issued the statement:
Barcelona can assure you we will not entertain any offers for Cesc. It is totally ruled out, he’s not for sale.
Also missed out of the Sky report was any reference to Arsenal’s buy-back option for Fabregas, with news having been circulated earlier in the summer that the Gunners have an option to reacquire Cesc for £25m if Barcelona choose to sell the Spanish midfielder.
Watch the SSN report on United’s latest move for Cesc below.
- Arsenal fan Claude blasts “stubborn” Arsene Wenger for lack of transfer act...
- Heathrow Airport trolls Arsenal & Chelsea [Tweet]
- Arsenal fans vent as it looks certain no new signings will be made on deadline day [Twe...
- Arsene Wenger spotted in Paris, could Arsenal land Edinson Cavani? (Pictures)
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem got stamped on for Rangers on Sunday (Video)
- Arsenal loanee Wojciech Szczesny makes spectacular 92nd minute save in 2-1 win v Juvent...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...