(Video) Man United make improved £30m bid + add-ons for ex-Arsenal man Fabregas [SSN]
- July 20, 2013
Sky Sports News reporter Kaveh Solhekol has reported that Manchester United have tabled an improved £30m plus add-ons bid for Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas.
Earlier last week Manchester United lodged a £25m bid for the former Arsenal midfielder which was rebuffed, with the SSN talking-head claiming that the Catalans are seeking a £35m bid before they’ll do business which the Red Devils.
Solhekol also repeated his belief that Fabregas would move to Old Trafford if Barcelona agree a deal with David Moyes’ men
Importantly, the Sky report failed to repeat the quotes from Barcelona vice president Josep Maria Bartomeu on Friday. Bartomeu issued the statement:
Barcelona can assure you we will not entertain any offers for Cesc. It is totally ruled out, he’s not for sale.
Also missed out of the Sky report was any reference to Arsenal’s buy-back option for Fabregas, with news having been circulated earlier in the summer that the Gunners have an option to reacquire Cesc for £25m if Barcelona choose to sell the Spanish midfielder.
Watch the SSN report on United’s latest move for Cesc below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]