- Schalke’s Dennis Aogo has volunteered getting food to the needy for Xmas with his mum [Pictures]
- Rio Ferdinand dresses as Santa, tells people not to drink too much over Christmas [Instagram]
- The FIFA 2015 HONEST trailer is Awesome!!! [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s Christmas message features some cracking recent Man United goals!
- Neymar bleaches his beard white for Christmas!
(Video) Man United make improved £30m bid + add-ons for ex-Arsenal man Fabregas [SSN]
Sky Sports News reporter Kaveh Solhekol has reported that Manchester United have tabled an improved £30m plus add-ons bid for Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas.
Earlier last week Manchester United lodged a £25m bid for the former Arsenal midfielder which was rebuffed, with the SSN talking-head claiming that the Catalans are seeking a £35m bid before they’ll do business which the Red Devils.
Solhekol also repeated his belief that Fabregas would move to Old Trafford if Barcelona agree a deal with David Moyes’ men
Importantly, the Sky report failed to repeat the quotes from Barcelona vice president Josep Maria Bartomeu on Friday. Bartomeu issued the statement:
Barcelona can assure you we will not entertain any offers for Cesc. It is totally ruled out, he’s not for sale.
Also missed out of the Sky report was any reference to Arsenal’s buy-back option for Fabregas, with news having been circulated earlier in the summer that the Gunners have an option to reacquire Cesc for £25m if Barcelona choose to sell the Spanish midfielder.
Watch the SSN report on United’s latest move for Cesc below.
- Updated: July 20, 2013