Video: Liverpool starlets Yesil & Coady secure NextGen qualification with 4-1 win over Inter
- January 9, 2013
Liverpool secured their progression to the knockout stages of the NextGen Series on Tuesday night with an emphatic 4-1 victory over Inter Milan.
Two players tipped to break into Brendan Rodgers’ Liverpool first team, Samed Yesil and Conor Coady, did the damage.
Coady baged his brace with two penalty kicks, whilst Yesil once again showed his clinical finishing prowess that saw Liverpool bring the young German striker to Anfield from Bayer Leverkusen in the summer.
Marko Benassi scored the Inter Milan goal but it was in vain as Liverpool went through as one of the best performing third placed teams in the NextGen Series.
Watch some of Liverpool’s future stars on the video below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...