Video: Liverpool starlets Yesil & Coady secure NextGen qualification with 4-1 win over Inter
- January 9, 2013
Liverpool secured their progression to the knockout stages of the NextGen Series on Tuesday night with an emphatic 4-1 victory over Inter Milan.
Two players tipped to break into Brendan Rodgers’ Liverpool first team, Samed Yesil and Conor Coady, did the damage.
Coady baged his brace with two penalty kicks, whilst Yesil once again showed his clinical finishing prowess that saw Liverpool bring the young German striker to Anfield from Bayer Leverkusen in the summer.
Marko Benassi scored the Inter Milan goal but it was in vain as Liverpool went through as one of the best performing third placed teams in the NextGen Series.
Watch some of Liverpool’s future stars on the video below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi