- Throwback Thursday! Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere scores his first Premier League goal [Video]
- Paddy McNair’s Wikipedia page briefly altered after injuring Jack Wilshere
- Arsenal team up with Citroen to prank Danny Welbeck, Santi Cazorla and Aaron Ramsey [Video]
- Malmo fans chanted “UEFA, Mafia” after Juventus defeat [video]
- Manchester City top UEFA Youth League group after destroying Bayern Munich 6-0 [Video]
Video: Liverpool starlets Yesil & Coady secure NextGen qualification with 4-1 win over Inter
Liverpool secured their progression to the knockout stages of the NextGen Series on Tuesday night with an emphatic 4-1 victory over Inter Milan.
Two players tipped to break into Brendan Rodgers’ Liverpool first team, Samed Yesil and Conor Coady, did the damage.
Coady baged his brace with two penalty kicks, whilst Yesil once again showed his clinical finishing prowess that saw Liverpool bring the young German striker to Anfield from Bayer Leverkusen in the summer.
Marko Benassi scored the Inter Milan goal but it was in vain as Liverpool went through as one of the best performing third placed teams in the NextGen Series.
Watch some of Liverpool’s future stars on the video below.
- Updated: January 9, 2013