Video: Liverpool starlet Jordan Ibe scores wonder goal v Swindon U18s
- December 5, 2012
There has been plenty of hype surrounding Liverpool starlet Jordan Ibe, ever since he became the youngest ever player to appear in the football league whilst he was at Wycombe last year.
This went up a notch when Ibe scored a wonder goal for Wycombe against Sheffield Wednesday in October 2011 and he was duly snapped up by Liverpool in December 2011.
Just 16, Ibe is still a fair way off making an appearance for Brendan Rodgers’ first team in the Premier League but he did play the second half of a pre-season friendly against Toronto in July.
On Tuesday evening, Jordan Ibe added to his reputation for scoring wonder goals with a stunner as Liverpool Under-18s thrashed Swindon 5-0 in the FA Youth Cup.
Jerome Sinclair and Jack Dunn were also on target for the young Liverpool side, both claiming braces, but it is Ibe’s goal that will thrill Liverpool fans.
Is Jordan Ibe the new Raheem Sterling?!
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”265404″]
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...