- Chelsea’s Jose Mourinho explains how his wife convinced him not to take the England job [Video]
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho tells brilliant new story about Liverpool’s Mario Balotelli [Video]
- Andre Schurrle rules out speculation linking him with a move away from Chelsea
- Man United star Juan Mata praises Radamel Falcao & Real Madrid in latest blog post
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers says performance v Arsenal was better than 5-1 win last year [Video]
Video: Liverpool starlet Jordan Ibe scores wonder goal v Swindon U18s
There has been plenty of hype surrounding Liverpool starlet Jordan Ibe, ever since he became the youngest ever player to appear in the football league whilst he was at Wycombe last year.
This went up a notch when Ibe scored a wonder goal for Wycombe against Sheffield Wednesday in October 2011 and he was duly snapped up by Liverpool in December 2011.
Just 16, Ibe is still a fair way off making an appearance for Brendan Rodgers’ first team in the Premier League but he did play the second half of a pre-season friendly against Toronto in July.
On Tuesday evening, Jordan Ibe added to his reputation for scoring wonder goals with a stunner as Liverpool Under-18s thrashed Swindon 5-0 in the FA Youth Cup.
Jerome Sinclair and Jack Dunn were also on target for the young Liverpool side, both claiming braces, but it is Ibe’s goal that will thrill Liverpool fans.
Is Jordan Ibe the new Raheem Sterling?!
- Updated: December 5, 2012