Video: Jordan Lussey scores Golazo for Liverpool Under-18s v Middlesbrough
- October 6, 2012
“Jordan Lussey made it 2-0 on the half-hour mark with a brilliant right-footed curler into the top corner after being set up by Kris Peterson.” – The official Liverpool website.
With Brendan Rodgers bringing highly-talented youngsters into the Liverpool first team, this is a good time to impress for one of the reserve or youth sides at Anfield.
Liverpool under-18s certainly did that on Saturday with an emphatic 3-0 win over Middlesbrough, which by all accounts should have been by a greater scoreline.
Jordan Lussey caught our attention with the Golazo below – Daniel Trickett-Smith and Jerome Sinclair (who became Liverpool’s youngsest ever first teamer in the Capital One Cup at West Brom) scored the other two goals.
The first and third Liverpool Under-18 goals can be seen below after the jump.
For those that may not know, Jordan Lussey is a highly-rated midfielder known for a fine range of passing who has represented England at Under-16 and Under-17 level.
Jordan Lussey Golazo for Liverpool Under-18s v Middlesbrough
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”241426″]
Daniel Trickett-Smith for Liverpool Under-18s v Middlesbrough
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”241428″]
Jerome Sinclair for Liverpool Under-18s v Middlesbrough
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”241432″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi