- Late Christmas present? Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud spotted shopping in Victoria Secret [Picture]
- Lukas Podolski: ‘In the next few days I’m going to talk to Arsene Wenger’ [Super Express]
- Chelsea send a warning letter to a fan about standing on his seat during a goal celebration [Picture]
- Chelsea announce Fernando Torres has joined AC Milan (ahead of Atletico Madrid move)
- Arsenal fan membership is confiscated for persistent standing whilst fans stand around him [Pictures]
[Video] Individual Highlights: Shinji Kagawa returns in Manchester United win over West Brom
Shinji Kagawa returned to the Manchester United first team for the first time since picking up an injury in the Champions League group stage match against Cluj in October.
The Japanese midfielder completed 67 minutes before being replaced by Robin van Persie in Manchester United’s 2-0 victory over the Baggies.
Kagawa once again showed his eye for the pass and smooth control on the ball as well as vision and an appreciation for his team mates movements.
As ever, the statistics proved just what a class act Kagawa is and how important he is to a Manchester United midfield that doesn’t have many similar players.
The former Borussia Dortmund midfielder completed 30 out of 31 passes with the only one that went astray being in the build up to Gareth McAuley’s own goal for Manchester United’s opener.
A video showing every Shinji Kagawa contribution v West Brom can be seen below.
- Updated: December 29, 2012