[Video] Individual Highlights: Shinji Kagawa returns in Manchester United win over West Brom
- December 29, 2012
Shinji Kagawa returned to the Manchester United first team for the first time since picking up an injury in the Champions League group stage match against Cluj in October.
The Japanese midfielder completed 67 minutes before being replaced by Robin van Persie in Manchester United’s 2-0 victory over the Baggies.
Kagawa once again showed his eye for the pass and smooth control on the ball as well as vision and an appreciation for his team mates movements.
As ever, the statistics proved just what a class act Kagawa is and how important he is to a Manchester United midfield that doesn’t have many similar players.
The former Borussia Dortmund midfielder completed 30 out of 31 passes with the only one that went astray being in the build up to Gareth McAuley’s own goal for Manchester United’s opener.
A video showing every Shinji Kagawa contribution v West Brom can be seen below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...