- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
[Video] Hector Bellerin scores quality volley to secure Arsenal Under-21s win over Man United
In a quiet week for club football, Hector Bellerin may have done himself the power of good with a match winning performance for Arsenal Under-21s against Manchester United on Wednesday night.
The Spanish right back, tipped to challenge Bacary Sagna and Carl Jenkinson for an Arsenal first team spot, secured the penalty from which Arsenal equalised.
And the former Barcelona trainee won the game for Arsenal Under-21s with a terrific 89th minute winner that saw Bellerin volley the ball home from a difficult position on the edge of the box.
This high quality goal secured a 2-1 win over Manchester United for the Arsenal Under-21 side.
Bellerin was impressive throughout for Arsenal and will surely have impressed Arsene Wenger who could well be thinking of having the Spaniard as back up to Jenkinson next season with Sagna tipped to leave the Emirates.
- Updated: March 21, 2013