- Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino insists he has the support of Daniel Levy [Video]
- Wayne Rooney posts video of his son Kai doing cartwheels before he did the same in celebration against Slovenia
- Flashback Friday! Thierry Henry scores one of the great Premier League goals against Man United
- Arsenal post video showing why ‘Welbz’ is ‘Dat Guy’ [Video]
- The Guardian list the numbers that make Cristiano Ronaldo the most marketable footballer in the world
Video Evidence: Manchester City sign 18-year old forward Godsway Donyoh
Manchester City made one understated signing on transfer deadline day, completing the purchase of 18-year old Ghanian forward Godsway Donyoh.
Donyoh was signed by City after having received his breakthrough at a Ghanian charity organisation called the Right to Dream Academy.
The Right to Dream Academy is non-profit making organisation provides fully residential schooling scholarships children aged 10 and above.
Despite signing with the reigning Premier League champions, looks like Godsway Donyoh’s education is far from over.
After penning a contract at Eastlands, the attacker has immediately been farmed out to Swedish top division side Djurgårdens IF. Godsway has been training with the Swedish side’s first-team for the past few months.
Footage of new Man City striker Godsway Donyoh can be seen below.
- Updated: January 31, 2013