- Champions: PSV win the Eredivisie title for the 22nd time in history v Heerenveen [Videos]
- Keep it classy! A female Chelsea fan got swept up in swearing after the win v Man United [Video]
- James Rodriguez scored a golazo after some sublime Real Madrid build-up v Malaga [Videos]
- Arsene Wenger on Arsenal 2 – Reading 1: They surprised us [video]
- Louis van Gaal gave a seriously feisty post-match interview after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
Video Evidence: Manchester City sign 18-year old forward Godsway Donyoh
- January 31, 2013
Manchester City made one understated signing on transfer deadline day, completing the purchase of 18-year old Ghanian forward Godsway Donyoh.
Donyoh was signed by City after having received his breakthrough at a Ghanian charity organisation called the Right to Dream Academy.
The Right to Dream Academy is non-profit making organisation provides fully residential schooling scholarships children aged 10 and above.
Despite signing with the reigning Premier League champions, looks like Godsway Donyoh’s education is far from over.
After penning a contract at Eastlands, the attacker has immediately been farmed out to Swedish top division side Djurgårdens IF. Godsway has been training with the Swedish side’s first-team for the past few months.
Footage of new Man City striker Godsway Donyoh can be seen below.