- DeAndre Yedlin gets UK work permit, expected to start with Spurs in January [MLS Soccer]
- Lovely! Carlos Tevez rolls Koulibaly with beautiful dummy to score second for Juve v Napoli [Videos]
- Fergie on Jose Mourinho: ‘It’s not fair, he’s too good looking! Like George Clooney now!’ [Video]
- Shocking! Dad and kids kicked out of Villa Park for celebrating Falcao’s goal in Family Stand
- Cesc Fabregas: ‘This season Barça are Messi + 10 others; he’s saving them in many games’ [Radio Marca]
Video Evidence: Manchester City sign 18-year old forward Godsway Donyoh
Manchester City made one understated signing on transfer deadline day, completing the purchase of 18-year old Ghanian forward Godsway Donyoh.
Donyoh was signed by City after having received his breakthrough at a Ghanian charity organisation called the Right to Dream Academy.
The Right to Dream Academy is non-profit making organisation provides fully residential schooling scholarships children aged 10 and above.
Despite signing with the reigning Premier League champions, looks like Godsway Donyoh’s education is far from over.
After penning a contract at Eastlands, the attacker has immediately been farmed out to Swedish top division side Djurgårdens IF. Godsway has been training with the Swedish side’s first-team for the past few months.
Footage of new Man City striker Godsway Donyoh can be seen below.
- Updated: January 31, 2013