Video Evidence: Manchester City sign 18-year old forward Godsway Donyoh
- January 31, 2013
Manchester City made one understated signing on transfer deadline day, completing the purchase of 18-year old Ghanian forward Godsway Donyoh.
Donyoh was signed by City after having received his breakthrough at a Ghanian charity organisation called the Right to Dream Academy.
The Right to Dream Academy is non-profit making organisation provides fully residential schooling scholarships children aged 10 and above.
Despite signing with the reigning Premier League champions, looks like Godsway Donyoh’s education is far from over.
After penning a contract at Eastlands, the attacker has immediately been farmed out to Swedish top division side Djurgårdens IF. Godsway has been training with the Swedish side’s first-team for the past few months.
Footage of new Man City striker Godsway Donyoh can be seen below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi