Video Evidence: Manchester City sign 18-year old forward Godsway Donyoh
- January 31, 2013
Manchester City made one understated signing on transfer deadline day, completing the purchase of 18-year old Ghanian forward Godsway Donyoh.
Donyoh was signed by City after having received his breakthrough at a Ghanian charity organisation called the Right to Dream Academy.
The Right to Dream Academy is non-profit making organisation provides fully residential schooling scholarships children aged 10 and above.
Despite signing with the reigning Premier League champions, looks like Godsway Donyoh’s education is far from over.
After penning a contract at Eastlands, the attacker has immediately been farmed out to Swedish top division side Djurgårdens IF. Godsway has been training with the Swedish side’s first-team for the past few months.
Footage of new Man City striker Godsway Donyoh can be seen below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...