[Video] Chelsea’s target Kondogbia & Arsenal’s Sanogo steer France U20 past Ghana
- June 22, 2013
Fans of London clubs Chelsea and Arsenal had plenty to get interested about as France beat Ghana 3-1 on the opening day of the U20s World Cup.
Geoffrey Kondogbia, Sevilla’s highly rated midfielder whom Chelsea are said to be tracking for around ten million euros, opened the scoring for Les Bleus midway through the second half with a header from a long throw-in.
Kondogbia then turned provider as new Arsenal striker Yaya Sanogo grabbed the spotlight.
The French carved open the Ghanaians with a tidy passing move, which ended with Kondogbia slipping a pass to Sanogo on the left hand side of the box, and the 20-year-old 6.3ft striker made no mistake in finding the back of the net from 12 yards out.
Watch the goals from Chelsea target Geoffrey Kondogbia and Arsenal’s Yaya Sanogo below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi