- A shirtless Thierry Henry reacts to New York Red Bulls 1 – New England Revolution 2 [Video]
- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
- AC Milan 1 – Inter Milan 1 [Video Highlights]
- ‘Oh No You Don’t!’ Xavi forced Messi back out onto pitch to receive guard of honour [GIF]
[Video] Chelsea’s target Kondogbia & Arsenal’s Sanogo steer France U20 past Ghana
Fans of London clubs Chelsea and Arsenal had plenty to get interested about as France beat Ghana 3-1 on the opening day of the U20s World Cup.
Geoffrey Kondogbia, Sevilla’s highly rated midfielder whom Chelsea are said to be tracking for around ten million euros, opened the scoring for Les Bleus midway through the second half with a header from a long throw-in.
Kondogbia then turned provider as new Arsenal striker Yaya Sanogo grabbed the spotlight.
The French carved open the Ghanaians with a tidy passing move, which ended with Kondogbia slipping a pass to Sanogo on the left hand side of the box, and the 20-year-old 6.3ft striker made no mistake in finding the back of the net from 12 yards out.
Watch the goals from Chelsea target Geoffrey Kondogbia and Arsenal’s Yaya Sanogo below.
- Updated: June 22, 2013