[Video] Chelsea’s target Kondogbia & Arsenal’s Sanogo steer France U20 past Ghana
- June 22, 2013
Fans of London clubs Chelsea and Arsenal had plenty to get interested about as France beat Ghana 3-1 on the opening day of the U20s World Cup.
Geoffrey Kondogbia, Sevilla’s highly rated midfielder whom Chelsea are said to be tracking for around ten million euros, opened the scoring for Les Bleus midway through the second half with a header from a long throw-in.
Kondogbia then turned provider as new Arsenal striker Yaya Sanogo grabbed the spotlight.
The French carved open the Ghanaians with a tidy passing move, which ended with Kondogbia slipping a pass to Sanogo on the left hand side of the box, and the 20-year-old 6.3ft striker made no mistake in finding the back of the net from 12 yards out.
Watch the goals from Chelsea target Geoffrey Kondogbia and Arsenal’s Yaya Sanogo below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...