- Chelsea’s Fernando Torres could move to Atletico Madrid on loan in January [Chiringuito]
- Arsenal lining up £26m January bid for Barcelona’s Pedro [Express]
- English Democrat Paul Rimmer says ‘Liverpool have been cursed by God for sponsoring Gay Pride’
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Raheem Sterling is the same type of striker as Alexis Sanchez’
- Alan Shearer pays tribute to Thierry Henry: ‘One hell of a player, and a really nice guy’ [Video]
VIDEO: Arsene Wenger says Arsenal won’t buy Mario Balotelli [BeIN Sports]
Arsenal are not buying Mario Balotelli. That’s directly be affirmed by Arsene Wenger on camera.
The Gunners boss was a guest on beIN Sports with Ruud Gullit and Kay Murray when the former Chelsea manager came out to ask the Arsenal supremo if rumours linking Super Mario to the Emirates were true.
Wenger’s response was empathic:
We cannot believe absolutely everything that is on the internet or in the papers. Sometimes it is created by agents or by press who need news. But in this case, it’s not true
Wenger also called the transfer rumours “pure invention”.
Watch the interview with the Arsenal boss below.
- Updated: June 25, 2014