VIDEO: Arsene Wenger says Arsenal won’t buy Mario Balotelli [BeIN Sports]
- June 25, 2014
Arsenal are not buying Mario Balotelli. That’s directly be affirmed by Arsene Wenger on camera.
The Gunners boss was a guest on beIN Sports with Ruud Gullit and Kay Murray when the former Chelsea manager came out to ask the Arsenal supremo if rumours linking Super Mario to the Emirates were true.
Wenger’s response was empathic:
We cannot believe absolutely everything that is on the internet or in the papers. Sometimes it is created by agents or by press who need news. But in this case, it’s not true
Wenger also called the transfer rumours “pure invention”.
Watch the interview with the Arsenal boss below.
- AC Milan pay AS Roma €20m for Andrea Bertolacci, despite him never playing for the Gial...
- Liverpool miss out on Carlos Bacca; AC Milan secure Sevilla striker [Gazzetta dello Sport]
- New AC Milan boss Sinisa Mihajlovic explains why he’s the best man for the job [V...
- Arsenal target Geoffrey Kondogbia set for move to AC Milan after fee agreed [Sky Italia]
- AC Milan welcome new manager Sinisa Mihajlovic to the club [Video]
- Ex AC Milan star Kakha Kaladze helps out with relief effort after flood hits Tbilisi [P...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi