VIDEO: Arsene Wenger says Arsenal won’t buy Mario Balotelli [BeIN Sports]
- June 25, 2014
Arsenal are not buying Mario Balotelli. That’s directly be affirmed by Arsene Wenger on camera.
The Gunners boss was a guest on beIN Sports with Ruud Gullit and Kay Murray when the former Chelsea manager came out to ask the Arsenal supremo if rumours linking Super Mario to the Emirates were true.
Wenger’s response was empathic:
We cannot believe absolutely everything that is on the internet or in the papers. Sometimes it is created by agents or by press who need news. But in this case, it’s not true
Wenger also called the transfer rumours “pure invention”.
Watch the interview with the Arsenal boss below.
- Former AC Milan teammates Andrea Pirlo & Kaka’ reunited in MLS (Vine)
- Incredible behind the goal footage of Philippe Mexes’ wonder-volley for AC Milan ...
- AC Milan v Inter Milan: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- New AC Milan signing Carlos Bacca says it would be amazing to play with Zlatan Ibrahimo...
- AC Milan wonderkid Hachim Mastour takes on Sean Garnier in sick freestyle challenge [Vi...
- Fluminense unveil the signing of ex Barcelona superstar Ronaldinho to thousands of fans...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi