Video: Arsenal’s Joel Campbell scores brilliant Golazo for Real Betis at Deportivo La Coruna
- December 2, 2012
It hasn’t been a great weekend for Arsenal, so the video below may cheer up some Gooners a little and may even be a shot in the arm for those that want Arsene wenger to stay at the Emirates.
Once again, an Arsenal youngster has produced a hugely impressive goal whilst on loan elsewhere and it will surely boost hopes that Joel Campbell can make an impact in the Premier League one day.
Costa Rica striker Joel Campbell has had a fairly quiet time of things at Real Betis this campaign, the Arsenal striker had failed to score in Spain and his most notable action was to get sent off against Atletico Madrid in September.
On 77 minutes, with Betis drawing 2-2 at Deportivo, Campbell was fed the ball wide and the Arsenal striker curled in one of the goals of the weekend and won the match, which finished 3-2.
Perhaps Campbell can supplement the likes of Olivier Giroud and Lukas Podolski in the Arsenal front line next season?
Take a bow son!
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...