Video: Arsenal’s Joel Campbell scores brilliant Golazo for Real Betis at Deportivo La Coruna
- December 2, 2012
It hasn’t been a great weekend for Arsenal, so the video below may cheer up some Gooners a little and may even be a shot in the arm for those that want Arsene wenger to stay at the Emirates.
Once again, an Arsenal youngster has produced a hugely impressive goal whilst on loan elsewhere and it will surely boost hopes that Joel Campbell can make an impact in the Premier League one day.
Costa Rica striker Joel Campbell has had a fairly quiet time of things at Real Betis this campaign, the Arsenal striker had failed to score in Spain and his most notable action was to get sent off against Atletico Madrid in September.
On 77 minutes, with Betis drawing 2-2 at Deportivo, Campbell was fed the ball wide and the Arsenal striker curled in one of the goals of the weekend and won the match, which finished 3-2.
Perhaps Campbell can supplement the likes of Olivier Giroud and Lukas Podolski in the Arsenal front line next season?
Take a bow son!
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...