- The best goals of 2014: Valencia CF [Official video]
- Arsenal fans sing “Lukas Podolski we want you to stay” at Upton Park [Video]
- Luis Suarez interviewed about life at Barcelona & discusses Neymar and Leo Messi [Video]
- Manchester United’s Louis van Gaal still believes United can win title [Video]
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas has a history of leading the PL assists chart at the halfway stage [Graphic]
Video: Arsenal’s Joel Campbell scores brilliant Golazo for Real Betis at Deportivo La Coruna
It hasn’t been a great weekend for Arsenal, so the video below may cheer up some Gooners a little and may even be a shot in the arm for those that want Arsene wenger to stay at the Emirates.
Once again, an Arsenal youngster has produced a hugely impressive goal whilst on loan elsewhere and it will surely boost hopes that Joel Campbell can make an impact in the Premier League one day.
Costa Rica striker Joel Campbell has had a fairly quiet time of things at Real Betis this campaign, the Arsenal striker had failed to score in Spain and his most notable action was to get sent off against Atletico Madrid in September.
On 77 minutes, with Betis drawing 2-2 at Deportivo, Campbell was fed the ball wide and the Arsenal striker curled in one of the goals of the weekend and won the match, which finished 3-2.
Perhaps Campbell can supplement the likes of Olivier Giroud and Lukas Podolski in the Arsenal front line next season?
Take a bow son!
- Updated: December 2, 2012