Video: Arsenal’s Joel Campbell scores brilliant Golazo for Real Betis at Deportivo La Coruna
- December 2, 2012
It hasn’t been a great weekend for Arsenal, so the video below may cheer up some Gooners a little and may even be a shot in the arm for those that want Arsene wenger to stay at the Emirates.
Once again, an Arsenal youngster has produced a hugely impressive goal whilst on loan elsewhere and it will surely boost hopes that Joel Campbell can make an impact in the Premier League one day.
Costa Rica striker Joel Campbell has had a fairly quiet time of things at Real Betis this campaign, the Arsenal striker had failed to score in Spain and his most notable action was to get sent off against Atletico Madrid in September.
On 77 minutes, with Betis drawing 2-2 at Deportivo, Campbell was fed the ball wide and the Arsenal striker curled in one of the goals of the weekend and won the match, which finished 3-2.
Perhaps Campbell can supplement the likes of Olivier Giroud and Lukas Podolski in the Arsenal front line next season?
Take a bow son!
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi