Video: Arsenal youngster Serge Gnabry scores Golazo v Newcastle U18s
- February 5, 2013
Remember the name!
It was just in October that Serge Gnabry announced himself to English football by breaking into the Arsenal first team.
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger selected Gnabry for appearances against Coventry in the Capital One Cup, Norwich in the Premier League, Schalke in the Champions League and finally Reading in the epic 7-5 victory.
Since then little has been heard from the 17-year-old Arsenal starlet from Germany until he scored a fine goal for the Gunners Under-18 side against Newcastle on Saturday.
This was just Gnabry’s second appearance since an injury lay-off and this 9th minute beauty secured the Arsenal Under-18 side a 1-0 win over their Newcastle counterparts.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi