Video: Arsenal youngster Serge Gnabry scores Golazo v Newcastle U18s
- February 5, 2013
Remember the name!
It was just in October that Serge Gnabry announced himself to English football by breaking into the Arsenal first team.
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger selected Gnabry for appearances against Coventry in the Capital One Cup, Norwich in the Premier League, Schalke in the Champions League and finally Reading in the epic 7-5 victory.
Since then little has been heard from the 17-year-old Arsenal starlet from Germany until he scored a fine goal for the Gunners Under-18 side against Newcastle on Saturday.
This was just Gnabry’s second appearance since an injury lay-off and this 9th minute beauty secured the Arsenal Under-18 side a 1-0 win over their Newcastle counterparts.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...