- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Video: Arsenal youngster Serge Gnabry scores Golazo v Newcastle U18s
Remember the name!
It was just in October that Serge Gnabry announced himself to English football by breaking into the Arsenal first team.
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger selected Gnabry for appearances against Coventry in the Capital One Cup, Norwich in the Premier League, Schalke in the Champions League and finally Reading in the epic 7-5 victory.
Since then little has been heard from the 17-year-old Arsenal starlet from Germany until he scored a fine goal for the Gunners Under-18 side against Newcastle on Saturday.
This was just Gnabry’s second appearance since an injury lay-off and this 9th minute beauty secured the Arsenal Under-18 side a 1-0 win over their Newcastle counterparts.
- Updated: February 5, 2013