Arsenal youngster Serge Gnabry scores 2 for Germany U18s, including a belter
- March 23, 2013
Whilst Serge Gnabry might not be a permanent member of Arsene Wenger’s Arsenal first team yet, this season has seen the German youngster produce a few important moments in his burgeoning career.
In October, Gnabry broke into the Arsenal first team with appearances against Coventry, Schalke, Norwich and Reading.
And in recent weeks, Gnabry has been part of the Arsenal side that reached the quarter finals of the NextGen Series.
On Friday night, Gnabry announced himself to German football fans with a brace in their 3-2 Under-18 defeat to France.
Gnabry’s first was a fine finish from a right wing cross and the second is a sensational goal. A brilliant turn is followed up by a terrific strike from long distance.
Video below from the official German national team website – the Serge Gnabry show begins towards the end, with 1.10 left on the clip.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi