Video: Arsenal youngster Sanchez Watt scores classy goal for Colchester v Stevenage
- October 14, 2012
Whilst many of Arsenal’s biggest names are on international duty, highly-rated young striker turned out for Colchester against Stevenage in League One.
Long tipped for stardom, Sanchez Watt is now 21 and may be running out of time at Arsenal having failed to make the breakthrough into Arsene Wenger’s first team.
Since 2010 Sanchez Watt has played on loan from Arsenal at Southend, Leeds, Sheffield Wednesday, Crawley and now Colchester.
On Saturday, Sanchez Watt claimed the only goal for Colchester in the 55th minute with fine run and finish into the bottom corner.
Watch the Arsenal attacker score on the video below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”245288″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi