Video: Arsenal striker Gervinho scores terrific winner for Ivory Coast v Togo
- January 22, 2013
Arsenal fans prepare to be shocked!
Gervinho may not have scored for Arsenal since the beginning of October but the much maligned forward produced a stand out performance for the Ivory Coast at the Africa Cup of Nations in a 2-1 win over Togo.
The Arsenal attacker set up Ivory Coast’s opener for Yaya Toure and then won the match on 88 minutes with an impudent flick from a free-kick by the Manchester City midfielder.
Some Arsenal fans have already joked that Gervinho should have headed in the free-kick but the clip below suggests Arsene Wenger may actually know best!
Video of Gervinho’s winner v Togo is below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...