- A shirtless Thierry Henry reacts to New York Red Bulls 1 – New England Revolution 2 [Video]
- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
- AC Milan 1 – Inter Milan 1 [Video Highlights]
- ‘Oh No You Don’t!’ Xavi forced Messi back out onto pitch to receive guard of honour [GIF]
Video: Arsenal striker Gervinho scores terrific winner for Ivory Coast v Togo
Arsenal fans prepare to be shocked!
Gervinho may not have scored for Arsenal since the beginning of October but the much maligned forward produced a stand out performance for the Ivory Coast at the Africa Cup of Nations in a 2-1 win over Togo.
The Arsenal attacker set up Ivory Coast’s opener for Yaya Toure and then won the match on 88 minutes with an impudent flick from a free-kick by the Manchester City midfielder.
Some Arsenal fans have already joked that Gervinho should have headed in the free-kick but the clip below suggests Arsene Wenger may actually know best!
Video of Gervinho’s winner v Togo is below.
- Updated: January 22, 2013