Video: Arsenal forward Gervinho scores again for Ivory Coast v Tunisia
- January 26, 2013
Arsenal fans would be forgiven for refusing to believe what they are hearing and seeing from the Africa Cup of Nations in South Africa.
Quite simply, Gervinho, who has struggled for much of his time under Arsene Wenger at Arsenal, is currently the star turn in the Ivory Coast side that is favourites to win the tournament.
On Tuesday, Gervinho scored a fine winner v Togo and also bagged an assist. Today, the Arsenal striker scored the opener and set up a late third in a 3-0 win over Tunisia.
Incredibly, a player who looks like he couldn’t hit a barn door for Arsenal, has now bagged four goals in his last three games for Ivory Coast.
Gervinho’s goal v Tunisia is on the video below. If he can return to Arsenal showing his Ivory Coast form, maybe there will be serious competition for the likes of Theo Walcott, Olivier Giroud and Lukas Podolski…
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi