- Harry Kane has now equalled last season’s top goal scorer at Spurs [Graphic]
- Supposed Arsenal & Man United target Christoph Kramer signs a new Bayer Leverkusen deal
- Golazo! Sheffield Wednesday U18 star Jonathan Fusco (17) scores long range beauty [Video]
- Fulham’s Lasse Vigen Christensen ran the full pitch to score v Sheffield Wednesday [Official Video]
- Barcelona SC’s Alex Bolanos sent off v Emelec for a horror tackle on his brother Miller Bolanos [Video]
Video. Alisher Usmanov tells CNBC of his dream to control Arsenal
Arsenal shareholder Alisher Usmanov has spoken to CNBC about his “dream” to control the Premier League club and what he would do should such a situation ever arise.
Usmanov’s Red and White Holdings owns 29.9 per cent of Arsenal, whilst Stan Kroenke boasts a 66.7 per cent share of the Premier League club and the Uzbek has no say currently at all at the Emirates.
The hugely wealthy Russian talks to CNBC on a wide range of topics connected to Arsenal, including his respect for Arsene Wenger, surprise at the sale of Robin van Persie and what he would do if offered more involvement.
He also discusses Arsenal missing out on players such as Eden Hazard and whether he would like to sign Lionel Messi for the north London club.
Do Arsenal fans want Alisher Usmanov to take over the club from Stan Kroenke? Watch the video below and let us know in the comments.
- Updated: December 20, 2012