Video: Adama Lallana’s first interview as a Liverpool player
Adam Lallana admits on the clip above that “it has not really sunk in yet” that he has joined Liverpool.
The new Liverpool midfielder also thanks Southampton for 14 years on the south coast.
He then moves on to talk about the importance of Champions League football to lure him to Anfield and cites how “Lambo” (Rickie Lambert) convinced him to join Liverpool and play in the biggest European competition of all.
Overall, as you would expect, Lallana is positive in his first Liverpool interview and appears to be eager to get going at his new club…
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool stars went to a strip club while on England international duty [Sun]November 20, 2016
- Adam Lallana ruled out of Southampton clash after England injuryNovember 16, 2016
- Updates on Liverpool’s Adam Lallana after his injury for England (Video)November 16, 2016
- Liverpool fans react badly as Adam Lallana is forced off injured during England v Spain [Tweets]November 15, 2016
- Revealed: Liverpool’s Roberto Firmino has an anti-Arsenal clause in his contractDecember 6, 2016
- Liverpool set for a Champions League return at BarcelonaDecember 5, 2016
- Layton Ndukwu scores from his own half for Leicester U23s v Liverpool (video)December 5, 2016
- Jamie Carragher reveals his MNF talking points on Antonio Conte, Liverpool & Man United (Video)December 5, 2016