[Video] 11-year-old Brazilian wonderkid Cassiano Bouzon is heading to FC Barcelona
- December 28, 2012
Have Barcelona signed 11-year-old Brazilian wonderkid Cassiano Bouzon? The picture is a little foggy.
According to conflicting reports, Barcelona have either signed or agreed to sign Cassiano Bouzon from Brazilian club Bahia. The confusion appears to stem from the rule to forbids players from signing to professional clubs until they are 16.
So what do we know.
Cassiano Bouzon came to the attention of the Catalan giants after a video was posted onto YouTube showing the youngster in full flow.
On the back of his brilliant video, Bouzon was invited for a 20-day trial at Barcelona feeder club Cornella and, after shining in his European audition, rumours are now swishing about that Barca have locked the starlet down.
Despite being 11, Bouzon looks younger. The left-back is still very small, even compared to his peers, however his lack of height fails to act as a barrier from Bouzon stealing the show whenever he gets on the ball.
“I play with the ball glued to my feet. I dribble a lot. I’m fast,” Bouzon told reporters as he touched down in Brazil after impressing Barcelona.
Watch the YouTube video which seems to have propelled Cassiano Bouzon to stardom below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi