Vicente Del Bosque: ‘It wasn’t in good taste that private conversation with Pique got out’ [MARCA]
- June 5, 2014
Spain manager Vicente Del Bosque was asked about his accidental public conversation with Gerard Pique about Cesc Fabregas yesterday.
Their conversation was overheard by TV3’s microphones, with Pique telling his manager that Cesc is set to leave Barcelona for 33millioon euros.
Del Bosque was reluctant to speak about it during his presser today, but did say that ‘it wasn’t in good taste’ for a private conversation to get out like that’.
It wasn’t really ‘right’ of Pique to have such an intimate conversation just before a press conference was due to start either, to be fair.
- Cesc Fabregas is one of four ex-Arsenal players in Jack Wilshere’s ultimate XI [V...
- Hector Bellerin talks about how Cesc Fabregas inspired him to succeed at Arsenal [Video]
- New Arsenal legend Alexander Hleb completely blanks Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas in th...
- 2-1: Cesc Fabregas scores for Spain v Costa Rica [Video]
- Arsenal fans remove Cesc Fabregas banner from outside The Emirates [video]
- Cesc Fabregas makes fun of Oscar’s English on Chelsea’s open top bus parade...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi