Vicarious Football Accounts Sarah Moyes, @AVB and @RVP rally around each other over Twitter trolls
- March 27, 2014
Ashley Van Buren, Ravi Visvesvara Prasad, and now Sarah Moyes, are the unfortunate owners of Twitter handles that bear the same initials or names as those of famous football personages.
Namely, if you haven’t sussed it yet: they are living the vicarious digital lives of Andre Villas Boas, David Moyes, and Robin van Persie.
Sarah Moyes, a Scottish young woman working in PR and marketing, is now taking troll abuse in the place of David Moyes, and has lamented this on her timeline.
And, hilariously, van Bursen and Visvesvara Prasad came to her aid to console their fellow vicarious football account.
Great to see such solidarity: can we expect to see a support group, ‘The Vicarious Famous Football Accounts Against Twitter Trolls?’
Jokes aside, it must be pretty damn annoying for these innocent civilians to have to put up with this bullshit.
Oh, and what kind of oxygen thief genuinely believes David Moyes is on Twitter, posing as a woman?!!?!?!
- Andre Villas-Boas: Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t arrogant and he deserves more respect
- Zenit boss Andre Villas-Boas slams Tottenham & Daniel Levy for breaking promises
- Liverpool may sack Brendan Rodgers to appoint ex-Chelsea & Spurs boss AVB [Sunday ...
- Zenit boss Andre Villas-Boas: ‘I got to where I am today thanks to Jose Mourinho&...
- Happy 37th! Andre Villas-Boas gets the Birthday Bumps from his Zenit St Petersburg play...
- Bizarre video! Bart Simpson takes medical, meets AVB and trains after signing for Zenit
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...