- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Vicarious Football Accounts Sarah Moyes, @AVB and @RVP rally around each other over Twitter trolls
- Updated: March 27, 2014
Ashley Van Buren, Ravi Visvesvara Prasad, and now Sarah Moyes, are the unfortunate owners of Twitter handles that bear the same initials or names as those of famous football personages.
Namely, if you haven’t sussed it yet: they are living the vicarious digital lives of Andre Villas Boas, David Moyes, and Robin van Persie.
Sarah Moyes, a Scottish young woman working in PR and marketing, is now taking troll abuse in the place of David Moyes, and has lamented this on her timeline.
And, hilariously, van Bursen and Visvesvara Prasad came to her aid to console their fellow vicarious football account.
Great to see such solidarity: can we expect to see a support group, ‘The Vicarious Famous Football Accounts Against Twitter Trolls?’
Jokes aside, it must be pretty damn annoying for these innocent civilians to have to put up with this bullshit.
Oh, and what kind of oxygen thief genuinely believes David Moyes is on Twitter, posing as a woman?!!?!?!