Van Persie, Carrick, Giggs & Kagawa star in a Japanese commercial for tomato juice
- July 23, 2013
What a rubbish advert!
KAGOME, a Japanese tomato juice company, have cashed in on Manchester United’s Far East pre-season tour to make a commercial for their drink.
Filmed on a black background, United stars Robin van Persie, Michael Carrick, Ryan Giggs and Shinji Kagawa boringly, and individually, drink a mouthful of the tomato juice before saying saying (we assume positive) about the beverage in Japanese.
Unsurprisingly, Kagawa’s line is a little bit longer than his teammates.
Watch Manchester United’s star appear in a Japanese commercial for tomato juice below.
- Man United are trying to sell Robin van Persie in secret [Mirror]
- Javier Hernandez is ‘70%’ certain to leave Man United to join Orlando City ...
- Man United fans vent fury on Twitter after club release another starlet [Tweets]
- Man United fans react to Ilkay Gundogan’s decision to sign on at Borussia Dortmun...
- Dwight Yorke expects Man United to challenge for the PL title next season [video]
- Man United put together a €160m package (transfer fee & wages) for Bayern’s ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi