- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
Van Persie, Carrick, Giggs & Kagawa star in a Japanese commercial for tomato juice
What a rubbish advert!
KAGOME, a Japanese tomato juice company, have cashed in on Manchester United’s Far East pre-season tour to make a commercial for their drink.
Filmed on a black background, United stars Robin van Persie, Michael Carrick, Ryan Giggs and Shinji Kagawa boringly, and individually, drink a mouthful of the tomato juice before saying saying (we assume positive) about the beverage in Japanese.
Unsurprisingly, Kagawa’s line is a little bit longer than his teammates.
Watch Manchester United’s star appear in a Japanese commercial for tomato juice below.
- Updated: July 23, 2013