- Premier League clubs spent £115m on agent fees; Chelsea forking out £16.77m alone [Full List]
- Real Madrid set to pass on option to sign Chicharito as they have Sergio Aguero in their sights [Fichajes]
- Jose Mourinho: Obviously Lionel Messi is not coming to Chelsea
- Exquisite! Meshal Theyab hits wonderful dipping volley in Kuwaiti Premier League game [Video]
- Manchester City give up pursuit of Isco as he is quite happy at Real Madrid [Marca]
Van Persie, Carrick, Giggs & Kagawa star in a Japanese commercial for tomato juice
What a rubbish advert!
KAGOME, a Japanese tomato juice company, have cashed in on Manchester United’s Far East pre-season tour to make a commercial for their drink.
Filmed on a black background, United stars Robin van Persie, Michael Carrick, Ryan Giggs and Shinji Kagawa boringly, and individually, drink a mouthful of the tomato juice before saying saying (we assume positive) about the beverage in Japanese.
Unsurprisingly, Kagawa’s line is a little bit longer than his teammates.
Watch Manchester United’s star appear in a Japanese commercial for tomato juice below.
- Updated: July 23, 2013