Van Gaal doesn’t think Fellaini is good enough for Man United, plans to sell midfielder [Daily Mail]
- July 2, 2014
Marouane Fellaini has endured a tough year.
First old boss David Moyes heaped a massive amount of pressure on the midfielder by overpaying to acquire him and then he couldn’t help but succumb to the misery engulfing Old Trafford due to Moyes’ awful tenure.
If he thought he could put that all behind him and move on then he may have thought wrong as, according to the Daily Mail, new manager Louis Van Gaal ‘doesn’t think Fellaini is a Manchester United player’ and has told the club to sell him.
Fellaini has played in Belgium’s last three World Cup games and scored the equaliser in their comeback victory against Algeria but it seems as though Van Gaal has his mind made up.
Van Gaal is notoriously stubborn and would probably only have a change of heart if Fellaini played a massive role in Belgium winning the World Cup!
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]