Van Gaal doesn’t think Fellaini is good enough for Man United, plans to sell midfielder [Daily Mail]
- July 2, 2014
Marouane Fellaini has endured a tough year.
First old boss David Moyes heaped a massive amount of pressure on the midfielder by overpaying to acquire him and then he couldn’t help but succumb to the misery engulfing Old Trafford due to Moyes’ awful tenure.
If he thought he could put that all behind him and move on then he may have thought wrong as, according to the Daily Mail, new manager Louis Van Gaal ‘doesn’t think Fellaini is a Manchester United player’ and has told the club to sell him.
Fellaini has played in Belgium’s last three World Cup games and scored the equaliser in their comeback victory against Algeria but it seems as though Van Gaal has his mind made up.
Van Gaal is notoriously stubborn and would probably only have a change of heart if Fellaini played a massive role in Belgium winning the World Cup!
- Juan Mata upset with Man United boss LVG over treatment of ex Barcelona keeper
- Man United players angry over Louis van Gaal’s tactics v Arsenal [Times]
- Louis van Gaal was ‘amazed’ at how much space Man United gave Arsenal (Video)
- Louis van Gaal worried about player fatigue, notes that Arsenal had 1 game extra to pre...
- Barcelona following Ander Herrera’s substitute situation at Man United with inter...
- Alex Ferguson laughs about Rafa Benitez’s ‘Facts’ rant on Morning Joe...
- Manchester United’s Anthony Martial ran length of the pitch for France like no bi...
- Anderson gets nostalgic for Manchester United days with several Instagram posts
- Marouane Fellaini to start up front for Manchester United at PSV tonight [De Telegraaf]
- Marouane Fellaini set to replace injured Wayne Rooney for Manchester United v Liverpool...
- Marouane Fellaini & Kevin De Bruyne have been involved in 47.5% of Belgium goals s...
- Marouane Fellaini equalizes for Belgium v Bosnia from a Kevin De Bruyne corner (Video)