- Brendan Rodgers praises Raheem Sterling & says Liverpool don’t have world class forwards [Video]
- Tottenham fans sing about Wembley after beating Newcastle 4-0 in QF [Video]
- Southampton preparing January move for Dutch Galatasaray star Wesley Sneijder [Mirror]
- Roy Keane confronted ex-Man United man Tom Cleverley over Aston Villa bust-up exit rumours [Sun]
- Scenes! Hoardings collapse as PSV fans celebrate Luuk de Jong’s hat trick goal in 4-3 win [Video]
#VamosLeo: Adidas release World Cup Final Promo centred on Messi, narrated by brother Rodrigo [Video]
Adidas have prepared this short and cool World Cup promo ad as part of their ‘All in or Nothing’ campaign.
The promo, #VamosLeo, is centred on Argentina captain Lionel Messi, and plays on the ‘destiny’ angle, that now is Messi and Argentina’s moment.
It shows Messi getting prepared to step out at the Maracana for the final, and is narrated by his brother Rodrigo.
‘It’s been a while since Argentina last won a title, and now it’s time Argentina is back on top where we deserve to be.
Leo deserves it. Vamos Leo!’
- Updated: July 13, 2014