#VamosLeo: Adidas release World Cup Final Promo centred on Messi, narrated by brother Rodrigo [Video]
- July 13, 2014
Adidas have prepared this short and cool World Cup promo ad as part of their ‘All in or Nothing’ campaign.
The promo, #VamosLeo, is centred on Argentina captain Lionel Messi, and plays on the ‘destiny’ angle, that now is Messi and Argentina’s moment.
It shows Messi getting prepared to step out at the Maracana for the final, and is narrated by his brother Rodrigo.
‘It’s been a while since Argentina last won a title, and now it’s time Argentina is back on top where we deserve to be.
Leo deserves it. Vamos Leo!’
- Leo Messi’s school in Rosario honour the Barca star with giant hand-painted tribu...
- “Eternal friend”: Diego Maradona posts about re-uniting with England-Argent...
- Man United & Man City stars selected for Argentina’s latest squad, Erik Lame...
- What. A. Goal. Substitute Eric Aparicio nets incredible long range golazo v Lanus (Video)
- Manchester United will sign Argentina number one Sergio Romero this weekend (ESPN)
- Matías Messi defends brother Leo from Argentina critics on Twitter
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...