#VamosLeo: Adidas release World Cup Final Promo centred on Messi, narrated by brother Rodrigo [Video]
Adidas have prepared this short and cool World Cup promo ad as part of their ‘All in or Nothing’ campaign.
The promo, #VamosLeo, is centred on Argentina captain Lionel Messi, and plays on the ‘destiny’ angle, that now is Messi and Argentina’s moment.
It shows Messi getting prepared to step out at the Maracana for the final, and is narrated by his brother Rodrigo.
‘It’s been a while since Argentina last won a title, and now it’s time Argentina is back on top where we deserve to be.
Leo deserves it. Vamos Leo!’
Watch Live Stream
- Diego Maradona gets into a fight with Man United old boy Seba Veron at the Pope’s charity match (Video)October 12, 2016
- Argentine commentators slam Man City’s Sergio Aguero, tell him to ‘leave’ (Video)October 12, 2016
- Aguero reveals how friendship with Messi has resulted in stupid abuse from Argentina fansOctober 12, 2016
- Mauro Icardi describes Diego Maradona’s ‘traitor’ comments as tasteless [Sky Italia]October 11, 2016
- Leo Messi takes his family to the happiest place on earthOctober 26, 2016
- Leo Messi crushed Cristiano Ronaldo in Marca’s Ballon d’Or pollOctober 25, 2016
- New video angle emerges of Barcelona players being hit by bottles & Leo Messi’s rage (video)October 23, 2016
- Leo Messi at the double as Barcelona win 3-2 at Valencia (Official video)October 22, 2016