#VamosLeo: Adidas release World Cup Final Promo centred on Messi, narrated by brother Rodrigo [Video]
Adidas have prepared this short and cool World Cup promo ad as part of their ‘All in or Nothing’ campaign.
The promo, #VamosLeo, is centred on Argentina captain Lionel Messi, and plays on the ‘destiny’ angle, that now is Messi and Argentina’s moment.
It shows Messi getting prepared to step out at the Maracana for the final, and is narrated by his brother Rodrigo.
‘It’s been a while since Argentina last won a title, and now it’s time Argentina is back on top where we deserve to be.
Leo deserves it. Vamos Leo!’
Watch Live Stream
- Juventus star Paulo Dybala could be included in Argentina side for Copa America [Football Italia]May 24th, 2016
- Pablo Dybala left out of Argentina squad for…Hebei China Fortune’s LavezziMay 21st, 2016
- Diego Maradona stars as God in new Tecate beer advert (Video)May 17th, 2016
- Argentina’s TyC Sports release an amazing ad for the Copa America trolling Donald Trump (Vi...May 4th, 2016
- Barcelona’s Leo Messi talks openly about his affection for NBA star Steph Curry (Video)May 25th, 2016
- Thiago Messi & Benjamin Suarez star in Barcelona Copa del Rey celebrationsMay 23rd, 2016
- Brilliant fan footage of Leo Messi’s 2nd assist for Neymar in Copa del Rey final (Video)May 23rd, 2016
- Barcelona bag the double with 2-0 ET win over Sevilla (Videos)May 23rd, 2016