#VamosLeo: Adidas release World Cup Final Promo centred on Messi, narrated by brother Rodrigo [Video]
- July 13, 2014
Adidas have prepared this short and cool World Cup promo ad as part of their ‘All in or Nothing’ campaign.
The promo, #VamosLeo, is centred on Argentina captain Lionel Messi, and plays on the ‘destiny’ angle, that now is Messi and Argentina’s moment.
It shows Messi getting prepared to step out at the Maracana for the final, and is narrated by his brother Rodrigo.
‘It’s been a while since Argentina last won a title, and now it’s time Argentina is back on top where we deserve to be.
Leo deserves it. Vamos Leo!’
- Manchester United will sign Argentina number one Sergio Romero this weekend (ESPN)
- Matías Messi defends brother Leo from Argentina critics on Twitter
- Youtuber brilliantly demonstrates how Messi wasn’t to blame for Argentina’s...
- Leo Messi’s grandfather criticises his grandson’s Copa America performances...
- Leo Messi speaks for the 1st time after criticism in Argentina after the Copa America. ...
- Close up footage of Leo Messi’s brother, Matias, being harassed at the Copa Ameri...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi