Valencia ready to splash the cash on Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko [Marca]
It’s been a long time since Valencia were linked to a multi million pound signing.
However, if Peter Lim’s offer of around £300m brings him ownership of the club, he is ready to splash out on Manchester City’s Edin Dzeko.
The Asian billionaire has put in an offer for Valencia and stated that “There will be 30 or 40 million to be spent in January”, if his offer is accepted.
The 27 year old Bosnian striker, Dzeko, is down in the pecking order at the Etihad, finding himself behind star striker Sergio Aguero and new signing Alvaro Negredo.
With Aguero’s current injury lay off, manager Manuel Pellegrini may be hesitant to let Dzeko leave.
Watch Live Stream
- Aubameyang weighs in on Edin Dzeko red card, takes aim at Dortmund team mateNovember 14, 2016
- Edin Dzeko scores four in 15 minutes as Roma beat Pinzolo 16-0 (Official Highlights)July 13, 2016
- How? Edin Dzeko misses crazy open goal from 3 yards out v Palermo (Videos)February 21, 2016
- Edin Dzeko filmed placing €100 bills on a keyboard in a nightclub in Bosnia (Video)December 22, 2015
- Chelsea & Man City charged by the FA. Cesc Fabregas gets away with itDecember 5, 2016
- Alexis Sanchez labelled the third best South American in the EPL after Liverpool & Man City starsDecember 5, 2016
- FPL managers rush to sell Sergio Aguero, Spurs & Chelsea men top replacementsDecember 4, 2016
- Steven Gerrard’s nephew Bobby Duncan scores a blinder for Man City U16 v Man United (Video)December 4, 2016
- Peter Lim’s daughter attacked on social media for going to Man United v Arsenal [Instagram]November 21, 2016
- Valencia’s youth team troll Neymar & FC Barcelona (Video)October 29, 2016
- Andres Iniesta makes an awesome gesture after getting injured v Valencia [Superdeporte]October 27, 2016
- You pigs: Valencia paper Superdeporte slams FC Barcelona with a graphic front pageOctober 27, 2016