- Jose Mourinho receives phone call during presser, doesn’t know how to simply silence it [Video]
- Arsene Wenger: ‘There’s a special atmosphere at Anfield, I have huge respect for Liverpool fans’ [Video]
- Leaked! Chelsea’s possible 2015/16 Home & Away Shirts, sponsored by Turkish Airlines
- The World Tour Continues! Martin Ødegaard visits Barça today, excited to meet his idol Messi [VG Sporten]
- Lambert: ‘Roy Keane did visit Tom Cleverley, but it was a civilized conversation’ [Video]
Valencia ready to splash the cash on Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko [Marca]
It’s been a long time since Valencia were linked to a multi million pound signing.
However, if Peter Lim’s offer of around £300m brings him ownership of the club, he is ready to splash out on Manchester City’s Edin Dzeko.
The Asian billionaire has put in an offer for Valencia and stated that “There will be 30 or 40 million to be spent in January”, if his offer is accepted.
The 27 year old Bosnian striker, Dzeko, is down in the pecking order at the Etihad, finding himself behind star striker Sergio Aguero and new signing Alvaro Negredo.
With Aguero’s current injury lay off, manager Manuel Pellegrini may be hesitant to let Dzeko leave.
- Updated: December 27, 2013