Valencia ready to splash the cash on Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko [Marca]
It’s been a long time since Valencia were linked to a multi million pound signing.
However, if Peter Lim’s offer of around £300m brings him ownership of the club, he is ready to splash out on Manchester City’s Edin Dzeko.
The Asian billionaire has put in an offer for Valencia and stated that “There will be 30 or 40 million to be spent in January”, if his offer is accepted.
The 27 year old Bosnian striker, Dzeko, is down in the pecking order at the Etihad, finding himself behind star striker Sergio Aguero and new signing Alvaro Negredo.
With Aguero’s current injury lay off, manager Manuel Pellegrini may be hesitant to let Dzeko leave.
Watch Live Stream
- Edin Dzeko scores four in 15 minutes as Roma beat Pinzolo 16-0 (Official Highlights)July 13, 2016
- How? Edin Dzeko misses crazy open goal from 3 yards out v Palermo (Videos)February 21, 2016
- Edin Dzeko filmed placing €100 bills on a keyboard in a nightclub in Bosnia (Video)December 22, 2015
- Roma’s Edin Dzeko apologises for swearing in English sending off v GenoaDecember 21, 2015
- Celtic v Man City: UEFA Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsSeptember 28, 2016
- Italian press tip an ex-Man City boss to become the new England managerSeptember 28, 2016
- Chelsea & Liverpool stars battle Kevin De Bruyne & Michail Antonio for a Premier League awardSeptember 27, 2016
- Kevin De Bruyne’s injury may trigger a special coming together for the Hazard brothers [HLN]September 26, 2016
- Barcelona legend Andoni Zubizarreta loses a La Liga goalie record to Valencia’s Diego AlvesSeptember 25, 2016
- Gary Neville’s ‘controversial’ comments about angry Valencia fans were actually complimentary (Video)September 4, 2016
- Tottenham in negotiations with Valencia over goalkeeper Diego AlvesAugust 31, 2016
- Chelsea in negotiations with Valencia to sign Aymen Abdennour [France Football]August 31, 2016