Valencia ready to splash the cash on Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko [Marca]
It’s been a long time since Valencia were linked to a multi million pound signing.
However, if Peter Lim’s offer of around £300m brings him ownership of the club, he is ready to splash out on Manchester City’s Edin Dzeko.
The Asian billionaire has put in an offer for Valencia and stated that “There will be 30 or 40 million to be spent in January”, if his offer is accepted.
The 27 year old Bosnian striker, Dzeko, is down in the pecking order at the Etihad, finding himself behind star striker Sergio Aguero and new signing Alvaro Negredo.
With Aguero’s current injury lay off, manager Manuel Pellegrini may be hesitant to let Dzeko leave.
- AS Roma complete permanent deals for Mohamed Salah and Edin Dzeko
- Edin Dzeko scores brilliant looping header to give Bosnia-Herzegovina lead v Belgium (V...
- Scenes: Edin Dzeko made it 2-0 v Juventus, a Roman prison goes wild (Video)
- Roma 2 – Juventus 1: Miralem Pjanic & Edin Dzeko shoot down 10-man Juve (Hig...
- Valencia fans sing for coach Nuno to quit the Mestalla in the draw with Betis (Video)
- Fernando Cano scores outrageous backheel golazo for Valencia Mestalla in 2-0 win (Video)
- Valencia unveil new signing Aymen Abdennour after £22 million move (Video)
- Done Deal: Man City sign Nicolas Otamendi from Valencia