Valencia ready to splash the cash on Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko [Marca]
It’s been a long time since Valencia were linked to a multi million pound signing.
However, if Peter Lim’s offer of around £300m brings him ownership of the club, he is ready to splash out on Manchester City’s Edin Dzeko.
The Asian billionaire has put in an offer for Valencia and stated that “There will be 30 or 40 million to be spent in January”, if his offer is accepted.
The 27 year old Bosnian striker, Dzeko, is down in the pecking order at the Etihad, finding himself behind star striker Sergio Aguero and new signing Alvaro Negredo.
With Aguero’s current injury lay off, manager Manuel Pellegrini may be hesitant to let Dzeko leave.
Watch Live Stream
- Edin Dzeko scores four in 15 minutes as Roma beat Pinzolo 16-0 (Official Highlights)July 13, 2016
- How? Edin Dzeko misses crazy open goal from 3 yards out v Palermo (Videos)February 21, 2016
- Edin Dzeko filmed placing €100 bills on a keyboard in a nightclub in Bosnia (Video)December 22, 2015
- Roma’s Edin Dzeko apologises for swearing in English sending off v GenoaDecember 21, 2015
- Paul Pogba to Man United & John Stones to Man City are virtually done deals (BBC Audio)July 30, 2016
- Awesome: Pep Guardiola surprises more Man City fans in a taxi (Video)July 29, 2016
- Gabriel Jesus admits that a deal is done with Manchester City [Fox Sports Brazil]July 28, 2016
- Manchester City force fan to apologise on Twitter over Adam Johnson prank [Tweets]July 28, 2016
- Arsenal begin transfer talks with Valencia over Shkodran Mustafi [Sky Germany]July 28, 2016
- Valencia state their price for Arsenal target Shkodran Mustafi [Cope]July 27, 2016
- Updates in Arsenal’s attempts to sign Valencia’s Shkodran Mustafi [El Desmarque]July 27, 2016
- Rumour: Arsenal may sign Valencia defender Shkodran Mustafi [Tweets]July 26, 2016