Valencia ready to splash the cash on Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko [Marca]
It’s been a long time since Valencia were linked to a multi million pound signing.
However, if Peter Lim’s offer of around £300m brings him ownership of the club, he is ready to splash out on Manchester City’s Edin Dzeko.
The Asian billionaire has put in an offer for Valencia and stated that “There will be 30 or 40 million to be spent in January”, if his offer is accepted.
The 27 year old Bosnian striker, Dzeko, is down in the pecking order at the Etihad, finding himself behind star striker Sergio Aguero and new signing Alvaro Negredo.
With Aguero’s current injury lay off, manager Manuel Pellegrini may be hesitant to let Dzeko leave.
Watch Live Stream
- How? Edin Dzeko misses crazy open goal from 3 yards out v Palermo (Videos)February 21st, 2016
- Edin Dzeko filmed placing €100 bills on a keyboard in a nightclub in Bosnia (Video)December 22nd, 2015
- Roma’s Edin Dzeko apologises for swearing in English sending off v GenoaDecember 21st, 2015
- Roma’s Edin Dzeko sent off for foul mouthed English rant at ref (Video)December 20th, 2015
- N’Golo Kante rejects new Leicester deal, Arsenal remain favourites [La Parisien]May 25th, 2016
- Manchester City to announce £20m deal for Dortmund star Ilkay Gundogan today [BILD]May 24th, 2016
- Man City set to spent big money on BVB’s Ilkay Gundogan even though he’s injured [Kic...May 22nd, 2016
- Which team will be better: Pep Guardiola’s Man City or Jose Mourinho’s Man United? (B...May 22nd, 2016
- Bad news for Man United’s pursuit of Valencia’s Andre Gomes [Italian Papers]May 16th, 2016
- Did Man United decide against Renato Sanches to sign Andre Gomes instead? [Tweets]May 10th, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo scores twice as Real Madrid beat Valencia 3-2 (Official Highlights)May 8th, 2016
- No one can believe Real Madrid gave Alvaro Arbeloa a better send off than Iker CasillasMay 8th, 2016