- Ex-Miss Chile claims Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez texted her behind his girlfriend’s back [Daily Mail]
- Brendan Rodgers: One moment could change Liverpool’s season [video]
- French side loses 20-0 after keeper leaves game to birth his cow, replaced by 61-year-old president
- Honorary Bayern president Franz Beckenbauer on Liverpool target Shaqiri: ‘He can probably go’
- “We’re gonna win the CL”: Man City fan says Yaya Toure must be benched after 3-2 win v Bayern [Video]
Valencia ready to splash the cash on Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko [Marca]
It’s been a long time since Valencia were linked to a multi million pound signing.
However, if Peter Lim’s offer of around £300m brings him ownership of the club, he is ready to splash out on Manchester City’s Edin Dzeko.
The Asian billionaire has put in an offer for Valencia and stated that “There will be 30 or 40 million to be spent in January”, if his offer is accepted.
The 27 year old Bosnian striker, Dzeko, is down in the pecking order at the Etihad, finding himself behind star striker Sergio Aguero and new signing Alvaro Negredo.
With Aguero’s current injury lay off, manager Manuel Pellegrini may be hesitant to let Dzeko leave.
- Updated: December 27, 2013