Valencia ready to splash the cash on Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko [Marca]
- December 27, 2013
It’s been a long time since Valencia were linked to a multi million pound signing.
However, if Peter Lim’s offer of around £300m brings him ownership of the club, he is ready to splash out on Manchester City’s Edin Dzeko.
The Asian billionaire has put in an offer for Valencia and stated that “There will be 30 or 40 million to be spent in January”, if his offer is accepted.
The 27 year old Bosnian striker, Dzeko, is down in the pecking order at the Etihad, finding himself behind star striker Sergio Aguero and new signing Alvaro Negredo.
With Aguero’s current injury lay off, manager Manuel Pellegrini may be hesitant to let Dzeko leave.
- Roma 2 – Juventus 1: Miralem Pjanic & Edin Dzeko shoot down 10-man Juve (Hig...
- Ex-Man City striker Edin Dzeko gets 2 goals and an assist on Roma debut (Video)
- Man City striker Edin Dzeko gives first interview after completing loan move to AS Roma...
- AS Roma set to sign Edin Dzeko from Manchester City in £14m deal (Tweets)
- Man City agree to sell Edin Dzeko to Roma for €23m [Gazzetta Dello Sport]
- Manchester City’s Edin Dzeko agrees personal terms with Roma [Sky Italia]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...