Valencia ready to splash the cash on Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko [Marca]
- December 27, 2013
It’s been a long time since Valencia were linked to a multi million pound signing.
However, if Peter Lim’s offer of around £300m brings him ownership of the club, he is ready to splash out on Manchester City’s Edin Dzeko.
The Asian billionaire has put in an offer for Valencia and stated that “There will be 30 or 40 million to be spent in January”, if his offer is accepted.
The 27 year old Bosnian striker, Dzeko, is down in the pecking order at the Etihad, finding himself behind star striker Sergio Aguero and new signing Alvaro Negredo.
With Aguero’s current injury lay off, manager Manuel Pellegrini may be hesitant to let Dzeko leave.
- Man City agree to sell Edin Dzeko to Roma for €23m [Gazzetta Dello Sport]
- Manchester City’s Edin Dzeko agrees personal terms with Roma [Sky Italia]
- AS Roma enter discussions with Man City over £14.1 million Edin Dzeko transfer [Guardian]
- Roma set to make a bid to sign Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko [Calciomercato]
- Man City’s Edin Dzeko got physical to protect Everton’s Muhamed Besic in a ...
- Man City’s Edin Dzeko & Southampton’s Graziano Pelle are targets for t...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi