Uwe Rosler couldn’t watch part of Wigan’s upset victory at Man City [Tunnel Cam]
- March 10, 2014
We are used to seeing Manchester City vanquish even the toughest opponents at the Etihad.
Only the likes of Bayern Munich, Barcelona and Chelsea have upset the apple cart at Manchester City this season, until yesterday…
Wigan, led by former Manchester City striker Uwe Rosler pulled off one of the biggest upsets in FA Cup history.
The fact the Latics have beaten City in successive seasons in the competition is pretty incredible and the way Wigan are refusing to give up their title is a great story.
Manchester City’s Tunnel Cam almost always throws up some intriguing footage and this time it features Rosler who could not watch part of the game and spent it looking back towards the changing rooms.
Specifically at 16:34, just after Wigan had taken the lead, as can be seen on the screenshot above and at 7:10 on the full Tunnel Cam video below.
Perhaps Rosler was composing himself for his half-time team talk. Or, he didn’t want to get over excited.
Either way, pretty calm stuff considering it was the biggest result of his managerial career!
- Man City may spend almost £100m on Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling & Kevin De Br...
- Man City are on the verge of signing Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph in £8m transfer
- Yaya Toure talks about his five best Manchester City goals [Video]
- Man City players join with lucky fans to unveil new Nike home kit for the 2015/16 seaso...
- Man City offer Bayer Leverkusen €35m for winger Karim Bellarabi [Hamburger Morgenpost]
- Man United’s Rafael da Silva snapped wearing a shirt with a Man City looking badg...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi