Using a hidden camera, Barcelona player/salesman Andres Iniesta sells Sony smartphones to customers
Not a bad piece of advertising here by Sony as they hired Barcelona superstar Andres Iniesta as a salesman over Christmas.
The Spanish playmaker swapped the football pitch for a Sony store, as he attempted to sell smartphones to customers in a viral video.
Some customers clearly don’t want to be rude by asking the salesman if he is a professional footballer, whilst others come into the shop and simply can’t believe their eyes.
A nice fella, Andres Iniesta. It is all in Spanish though.
Watch Live Stream
- Andres Iniesta makes an awesome gesture after getting injured v Valencia [Superdeporte]October 27, 2016
- Andres Iniesta’s injury timetable sees him miss 12 Barcelona fixtures, including ClasicoOctober 23, 2016
- Andres Iniesta suffers a horror injury for Barcelona at Valencia (Video)October 22, 2016
- Andres Iniesta set to receive an incredible offer from Barcelona [Sport]October 13, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Dani Carvajal apologises for swearing at Barcelona fansDecember 3, 2016
- The Leo Messi-Cristiano Ronaldo handshake pre El Clasico was a little awkwardDecember 3, 2016
- Pilar Rubio celebrates Sergio Ramos goal for Real Madrid at Barcelona on InstagramDecember 3, 2016
- Sergio Ramos saves Real Madrid again, late goal secures draw at Barcelona [Best Tweets]December 3, 2016