Using a hidden camera, Barcelona player/salesman Andres Iniesta sells Sony smartphones to customers
Not a bad piece of advertising here by Sony as they hired Barcelona superstar Andres Iniesta as a salesman over Christmas.
The Spanish playmaker swapped the football pitch for a Sony store, as he attempted to sell smartphones to customers in a viral video.
Some customers clearly don’t want to be rude by asking the salesman if he is a professional footballer, whilst others come into the shop and simply can’t believe their eyes.
A nice fella, Andres Iniesta. It is all in Spanish though.
Watch Live Stream
- Off to Man City? Andres Iniesta wants to talk to Barcelona’s management about his future [Cope]September 22, 2016
- Have Barcelona fielded the greatest substitutes bench ever v Alaves?September 10, 2016
- Pep Guardiola talks about how Andres Iniesta vouched for him at Barcelona [Quotes]September 7, 2016
- That Iniesta story about Ronaldinho and Real Madrid wasn’t actually in his bookSeptember 5, 2016
- Rumour: Former Spurs & Barcelona forward Giovani dos Santos is being blackmailed over a sex tapeSeptember 26, 2016
- The story behind Neymar’s gift to a disabled Sporting Gijon fan [Mundo Deportivo]September 26, 2016
- Looks like Neymar is back together with ex girlfriend Bruna MarquezineSeptember 26, 2016
- Barcelona legend Andoni Zubizarreta loses a La Liga goalie record to Valencia’s Diego AlvesSeptember 25, 2016