Using a hidden camera, Barcelona player/salesman Andres Iniesta sells Sony smartphones to customers
- December 27, 2013
Not a bad piece of advertising here by Sony as they hired Barcelona superstar Andres Iniesta as a salesman over Christmas.
The Spanish playmaker swapped the football pitch for a Sony store, as he attempted to sell smartphones to customers in a viral video.
Some customers clearly don’t want to be rude by asking the salesman if he is a professional footballer, whilst others come into the shop and simply can’t believe their eyes.
A nice fella, Andres Iniesta. It is all in Spanish though.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]