Useless, Clueless & Gutless: The Mirror’s brilliant Sunderland player ratings v Swansea
- October 21, 2013
It was another disastrous weekend for Sunderland and their supporters.
Despite have got rid of Paolo Di Canio after the Italian was allowed to completely reshape Sunderland’s team in the summer, new boss Gus Poyet was left flat and dejected after the Black Cats were taken to the cleaners in a rampant second half at Swansea.
The Liberty Stadium sat back and enjoyed the Welshmen stick four past Sunderland after the interval, and the result laid bare the ineptitude and lack of confidence which exists at the Stadium of Light at the minute.
The Mirror’s journalist Neil McLeman has poured more fuel on Sunderland’s raging fire on Monday by printing a brilliant set of player ratings for Sunderland’s performance at Swansea.
Employing words like useless, clueless and gutless, the red top hack tore Sunderland’s players a new one with his pissed off evaluation of their shift in Wales. The most brutal assessment was reserved for defender Phil Bardsley.
See the Sunderland player ratings below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]