- Queretaro’s AWOL Ronaldinho turns up on Instagram celebrating a family Christmas [Picture]
- Schalke’s Dennis Aogo has volunteered getting food to the needy for Xmas with his mum [Pictures]
- Rio Ferdinand dresses as Santa, tells people not to drink too much over Christmas [Instagram]
- The FIFA 2015 HONEST trailer is Awesome!!! [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s Christmas message features some cracking recent Man United goals!
Useless, Clueless & Gutless: The Mirror’s brilliant Sunderland player ratings v Swansea
It was another disastrous weekend for Sunderland and their supporters.
Despite have got rid of Paolo Di Canio after the Italian was allowed to completely reshape Sunderland’s team in the summer, new boss Gus Poyet was left flat and dejected after the Black Cats were taken to the cleaners in a rampant second half at Swansea.
The Liberty Stadium sat back and enjoyed the Welshmen stick four past Sunderland after the interval, and the result laid bare the ineptitude and lack of confidence which exists at the Stadium of Light at the minute.
The Mirror’s journalist Neil McLeman has poured more fuel on Sunderland’s raging fire on Monday by printing a brilliant set of player ratings for Sunderland’s performance at Swansea.
Employing words like useless, clueless and gutless, the red top hack tore Sunderland’s players a new one with his pissed off evaluation of their shift in Wales. The most brutal assessment was reserved for defender Phil Bardsley.
See the Sunderland player ratings below.
- Updated: October 21, 2013