Usain Bolt meets Thierry Henry, says he should have played for Man United not Arsenal!
“From one legend to another just played for the wrong side#manutd #forever.” – Usain Bolt on Instagram.
The world’s fastest man Usain Bolt appears to be Trolling famous footballers on his Instagram account.
Bolt met former Arsenal striker Thierry Henry and current Gunner Olivier Giroud on Monday and took a cheeky swipe at the now New York Red Bulls striker who he suggested should have played for Manchester United.
The Jamaican sprinter is of course a famous Manchester United fan and would have loved Henry to make the same move that Robin van Persie did last summer.
The Usain Bolt picture with Thierry Henry and cheeky message is below, followed by the image with Giroud.
Watch Live Stream
- Shkodran Mustafi tells Sky Sports News why he chose to join ArsenalAugust 28, 2016
- Done Deal: Arsenal sign Shkodran Mustafi [Sky Germany]August 28, 2016
- Sampdoria to win big as Arsenal sign Valencia’s Shkodran MustafiAugust 28, 2016
- Daniel Sturridge is like Jack Wilshere. They need to perform on the training pitch (Sky Video)August 28, 2016
- Sergio Aguero faces retrospective ban for Man United v Man City after elbow on Winston ReidAugust 28, 2016
- Mino Raiola confirms Real Madrid wanted to sign Man United’s Paul Pogba [Telefoot]August 28, 2016
- Rumour: Tottenham U18 coach Kieran McKenna joins Man UnitedAugust 28, 2016
- 12 of 14 Man United players celebrate late Hull win on InstagramAugust 28, 2016
- Olivier Giroud’s agent speaks positively about move from Arsenal to NapoliJuly 12, 2016
- Arsenal linked to Gonzalo Higuain again, this time offering Olivier Giroud in exchange [Di Marzio]July 11, 2016
- Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud took out Patrice Evra in the France warm up (Video)July 11, 2016
- Arsenal reject several bids for France striker Olivier Giroud [Mirror]July 9, 2016