Usain Bolt meets Thierry Henry, says he should have played for Man United not Arsenal!
- September 23, 2013
“From one legend to another just played for the wrong side#manutd #forever.” – Usain Bolt on Instagram.
The world’s fastest man Usain Bolt appears to be Trolling famous footballers on his Instagram account.
Bolt met former Arsenal striker Thierry Henry and current Gunner Olivier Giroud on Monday and took a cheeky swipe at the now New York Red Bulls striker who he suggested should have played for Manchester United.
The Jamaican sprinter is of course a famous Manchester United fan and would have loved Henry to make the same move that Robin van Persie did last summer.
The Usain Bolt picture with Thierry Henry and cheeky message is below, followed by the image with Giroud.
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem bags lovely through ball assist on Rangers league debut (...
- ‘It’s not worth celebrating’ Arsenal fans’ bizarre reaction aft...
- Arsenal fans react to claims Riyad Mahrez could move from Leicester (Tweets)
- Ex-Arsenal man Thomas Vermaelen saves Barcelona’s bacon in La Liga (Video & ...
- Arsene Wenger post Newcastle 0 – Arsenal 1: We will turn it round at home (video)
- ITK Arsenal fan reckons Wenger has Edinson Cavani up his sleeve for Deadline Day (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...