- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
Usain Bolt meets Thierry Henry, says he should have played for Man United not Arsenal!
“From one legend to another just played for the wrong side#manutd #forever.” – Usain Bolt on Instagram.
The world’s fastest man Usain Bolt appears to be Trolling famous footballers on his Instagram account.
Bolt met former Arsenal striker Thierry Henry and current Gunner Olivier Giroud on Monday and took a cheeky swipe at the now New York Red Bulls striker who he suggested should have played for Manchester United.
The Jamaican sprinter is of course a famous Manchester United fan and would have loved Henry to make the same move that Robin van Persie did last summer.
The Usain Bolt picture with Thierry Henry and cheeky message is below, followed by the image with Giroud.
- Updated: September 23, 2013