Usain Bolt meets Thierry Henry, says he should have played for Man United not Arsenal!
- September 23, 2013
“From one legend to another just played for the wrong side#manutd #forever.” – Usain Bolt on Instagram.
The world’s fastest man Usain Bolt appears to be Trolling famous footballers on his Instagram account.
Bolt met former Arsenal striker Thierry Henry and current Gunner Olivier Giroud on Monday and took a cheeky swipe at the now New York Red Bulls striker who he suggested should have played for Manchester United.
The Jamaican sprinter is of course a famous Manchester United fan and would have loved Henry to make the same move that Robin van Persie did last summer.
The Usain Bolt picture with Thierry Henry and cheeky message is below, followed by the image with Giroud.
- Arsenal’s Mathieu Flamini is talking to Bastia about a move [Eurosport]
- Raheem Sterling tops list of 20 most valuable youngsters ft. Man United & Arsenal ...
- No Sh*t Sherlock: Sky Sports rank Fergie 1st, Wenger 2nd in Best PL Manager study [Chart]
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil picks his Ultimate XI ft. 7 Real Madrid teammates & Ang...
- Ronald Koeman admits that Man United & Arsenal target Morgan Schneiderlin missed t...
- William Carvalho isn’t joining Arsenal, as Sporting boss Jorge Jesus says midfiel...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi