USA U20 keeper Cody Cropper did not enjoy Julio Gomez’s acrobatic Golazo for Mexico!
- March 4, 2013
Mexico and USA played each other at Under-20 level in the CONCACAF tournament on Sunday night and the derby match featured a classic “WTF!” moment.
After a 1-1 draw in 90 minutes, the game went to extra time and was swung on a piece of brilliance by Mexico’s Julio Gomez.
The highly rated Pachuca midfielder scored a terrific acrobatic goal to put Mexico ahead in the 100th minute. With El Tri going on to win 3-1.
(This is not the first time Julio Gomez has scored a wonder overhead kick goal – see his effort versus Germany at the Under-17 World Cup last year on the second video below.)
Arguably the best part about this Golazo is not the goal itself – just watch how USA keeper Cody Cropper (pictured) reacts on the video (0.07) and GIF below!
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...