USA goalkeeper Tim Howard reveals in interview he was drug tested following Belgium game
- July 2, 2014
USA goalkeeper Tim Howard had an incredible performance against Belgium despite his side going out.
In fact, you might say that his performance was suspiciously incredible!
We joke, of course, but Howard does reveal during an interview on the Dan Patrick show that he was given the treat of a drug test by FIFA who may have been overwhelmed by how good his performance was.
Having watched a few interviews with Howard since his barnstorming performance, it must be said that the USA and Everton goalkeeper seems nothing less than an absolute gent.
It comes across here as well, in the video below he jokes about being given a post-match drugs test and talks about the game’s idiosyncrasies.
Watch Live Stream
- Thierry Henry talks about his Belgium appointment (Video)August 28, 2016
- Belgium boss Roberto Martinez explains why Thierry Henry is the perfect assistant coach (Video)August 26, 2016
- Thierry Henry named as assistant boss to Belgium manager Roberto MartinezAugust 26, 2016
- Vincent Kompany promises to donate all future Belgium earnings to charity (Video)August 10, 2016
- US Soccer terminates Hope Solo’s national team contract, keeper respondsAugust 25, 2016
- Brazil crowd boo American goalie Hope Solo, troll her with ‘Zika’ chants (Official Video)August 4, 2016
- Insane 35 man brawl ensues during U19 match between Bahrain and USA (Video)August 2, 2016
- Chelsea players struggle through quiz on USA ahead of pre-season tour (Video)July 25, 2016