USA goalkeeper Tim Howard reveals in interview he was drug tested following Belgium game
- July 2, 2014
USA goalkeeper Tim Howard had an incredible performance against Belgium despite his side going out.
In fact, you might say that his performance was suspiciously incredible!
We joke, of course, but Howard does reveal during an interview on the Dan Patrick show that he was given the treat of a drug test by FIFA who may have been overwhelmed by how good his performance was.
Having watched a few interviews with Howard since his barnstorming performance, it must be said that the USA and Everton goalkeeper seems nothing less than an absolute gent.
It comes across here as well, in the video below he jokes about being given a post-match drugs test and talks about the game’s idiosyncrasies.
Watch Live Stream
- Marc Wilmots accuses Chelsea’s Courtois of being a mole, reveals Thibaut’s criticisms of Conte (L’Equipe Video)November 22, 2016
- Jan Vertonghen celebrates his 500th game with an heart-warming Instagram postNovember 17, 2016
- Brilliant Belgium mannequin challenge, featuring Chelsea & Spurs stars (video)November 15, 2016
- Everton’s Romelu Lukaku scores twice for Belgium (Video)November 13, 2016
- Jurgen Klinsmann posts pleasant thank-you message to US national team (Video)November 22, 2016
- Marcelo Bielsa needs big money & Landon Donovan to become the USA boss [ESPN]November 22, 2016
- Bruce Arena to replace Jurgen Klinsmann. USA fans rage [Tweets]November 22, 2016
- U.S. Soccer reveal the reasons behind Jurgen Klinsmann’s sackingNovember 21, 2016