USA goalkeeper Tim Howard reveals in interview he was drug tested following Belgium game
- July 2, 2014
USA goalkeeper Tim Howard had an incredible performance against Belgium despite his side going out.
In fact, you might say that his performance was suspiciously incredible!
We joke, of course, but Howard does reveal during an interview on the Dan Patrick show that he was given the treat of a drug test by FIFA who may have been overwhelmed by how good his performance was.
Having watched a few interviews with Howard since his barnstorming performance, it must be said that the USA and Everton goalkeeper seems nothing less than an absolute gent.
It comes across here as well, in the video below he jokes about being given a post-match drugs test and talks about the game’s idiosyncrasies.
Wolfsburg’s Naldo & Vieirinha soak their boss with beer during his press conference
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]