USA goalkeeper Tim Howard reveals in interview he was drug tested following Belgium game
- July 2, 2014
USA goalkeeper Tim Howard had an incredible performance against Belgium despite his side going out.
In fact, you might say that his performance was suspiciously incredible!
We joke, of course, but Howard does reveal during an interview on the Dan Patrick show that he was given the treat of a drug test by FIFA who may have been overwhelmed by how good his performance was.
Having watched a few interviews with Howard since his barnstorming performance, it must be said that the USA and Everton goalkeeper seems nothing less than an absolute gent.
It comes across here as well, in the video below he jokes about being given a post-match drugs test and talks about the game’s idiosyncrasies.
Watch Live Stream
- Kevin De Bruyne’s injury may trigger a special coming together for the Hazard brothers [HLN]September 26, 2016
- Jordan Lukaku and Belgium outclassed by Spain as new era gets off to dire start [Tweets]September 1, 2016
- Roberto Martinez and Thierry Henry send a message out to Belgium supporters (Video)September 1, 2016
- Arsenal legend Thierry Henry to give his full Belgium salary to charityAugust 31, 2016
- US Soccer call out Megan Rapinoe for kneeling during the American anthem v Thailand (Videos)September 16, 2016
- Borussia Dortmund wonderkid Christian Pulisic (17) bags two assists in 4-0 USA win (Video)September 7, 2016
- USA v Trinidad & Tobago: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-09-07September 5, 2016
- Hope Solo’s crazy reaction after she was fired from the US soccer team (Video)August 31, 2016