USA goalkeeper Tim Howard reveals in interview he was drug tested following Belgium game
- July 2, 2014
USA goalkeeper Tim Howard had an incredible performance against Belgium despite his side going out.
In fact, you might say that his performance was suspiciously incredible!
We joke, of course, but Howard does reveal during an interview on the Dan Patrick show that he was given the treat of a drug test by FIFA who may have been overwhelmed by how good his performance was.
Having watched a few interviews with Howard since his barnstorming performance, it must be said that the USA and Everton goalkeeper seems nothing less than an absolute gent.
It comes across here as well, in the video below he jokes about being given a post-match drugs test and talks about the game’s idiosyncrasies.
Watch Live Stream
- Tottenham’s Mousa Dembele does a comedy Cristiano Ronaldo impression (Video)May 22nd, 2016
- Belgium calling: Is Vincent Kompany’s absence a blessing for Belgium?May 9th, 2016
- Man City’s Vincent Kompany announces terrible news on FacebookMay 7th, 2016
- Tottenham’s Toby Alderweireld phones up Belgian fan to renew membership (Video)April 25th, 2016
- USA and Mexico considering joint bid for 2026 World Cup [ESPN]May 14th, 2016
- Chelsea & Borussia Dortmund youngsters included in America’s preliminary Copa America ...May 2nd, 2016
- Spurs legend tipped to replace Roberto Martinez at EvertonApril 13th, 2016
- Ex Sunderland man Jozy Altidore jokes about Abby Wambach on Twitter after DUI arrestApril 3rd, 2016