Uruguay’s President calls FIFA ‘motherf*ckers’ in relation to the ban of Liverpool’s Luis Suarez [Video]
Uruguayan President José Mujica is not the average world leader.
The 79-year-old head of the small South American nation is generally known as the poorest world leader on the planet as Mujica governs his country from his small farm house outside Montevideo.
A maverick, who looks as lovable as everyone’s favourite grandpa, Mujica has now shown he has a filthy potty mouth too.
Mujica has been vocal in his defence of LIverpool striker Luis Suarez after he was expelled from the World Cup and slapped with a four month ban for biting, and overnight on Sunday, Uruguayan TV broadcasted the President calling FIFA ‘a bunch of mutherfuckers’.
Mujica said “FIFA are a bunch of old mutherfuckers. They could have issued a punishment [to Suarez], but not such fascist sanctions.”
Watch the footage below defending Liverpool’s Luis Suarez below.
Watch Live Stream
- Napoli striker Gonzalo Higuain is interested in Liverpool move [Mirror]May 30th, 2016
- Liverpool fans get revenge on Paul Grange for his sick Hillsborough t-shirt, he gets arrested [Tw...May 30th, 2016
- Three lucky fans chat to former Liverpool star John Barnes on Skype (Video)May 28th, 2016
- Liverpool fans turn on UEFA as it transpires Mamadou Sakho was wrongfully banned for doping [Tweets]May 28th, 2016
- Zero Premier League players feature in UEFA’s 18 Man UCL Squad of the Season [Graphic]May 30th, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo rings the MSN for advice ahead of Champions League final (Video)May 27th, 2016
- Luis Suarez called his wife from Barça bench after breaking down in tears following injury (Video)May 23rd, 2016
- Thiago Messi & Benjamin Suarez star in Barcelona Copa del Rey celebrationsMay 23rd, 2016