Uruguay’s President calls FIFA ‘motherf*ckers’ in relation to the ban of Liverpool’s Luis Suarez [Video]
Uruguayan President José Mujica is not the average world leader.
The 79-year-old head of the small South American nation is generally known as the poorest world leader on the planet as Mujica governs his country from his small farm house outside Montevideo.
A maverick, who looks as lovable as everyone’s favourite grandpa, Mujica has now shown he has a filthy potty mouth too.
Mujica has been vocal in his defence of LIverpool striker Luis Suarez after he was expelled from the World Cup and slapped with a four month ban for biting, and overnight on Sunday, Uruguayan TV broadcasted the President calling FIFA ‘a bunch of mutherfuckers’.
Mujica said “FIFA are a bunch of old mutherfuckers. They could have issued a punishment [to Suarez], but not such fascist sanctions.”
Watch the footage below defending Liverpool’s Luis Suarez below.
Watch Live Stream
- Soft? Liverpool’s Roberto Firmino wins penalty after foul by Spurs’ Erik Lamela (Official Video)August 27, 2016
- Coutinho Starts: Tottenham v Liverpool [Team Sheets]August 27, 2016
- Liverpool make £11m bid for Borussia Dortmund’s Christian Pulisic [Tony Barrett]August 26, 2016
- Liverpool have no interest in signing Manchester City’s Joe Hart [Echo]August 26, 2016
- Luis Suarez bags a hat-trick as Barcelona crush Betis 6-2 (Official video)August 20, 2016
- Luis Suarez scores Barcelona team goal from Arda Turan assist v Sevilla (Videos)August 14, 2016
- Barcelona’s Leo Messi bags amazing overhead kick assist for Luis Suarez v Sampdoria (Video)August 10, 2016
- Liverpool old boy Luis Suarez laughs at Roberto Firmino’s hair (Video)August 7, 2016